mr.smileysad

mr.smileysad

Student
Aug 29, 2020
I don't want to die but I cant see myself going anywhere in life. I suck at math which is extremely important, I'm too stupid to get a job I barely passed high school, I just don't know what to do I feel so hopeless kms feels like the only way out

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Ame, Pen>Sword, shy and 4 others
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Hey I suck at math but I rock at languages! I bet there's some area in which you're really good. Just gotta find it.

And if you find nothing, just work online typing captchas and completing surveys. A friend of mine makes a decent living out of it!

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Pen>Sword, Sensei, LittleBabyNothing and 2 others
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
You need more help than words on a computer, but I'll try. 1. Accept your personal situation (not in relation to others, important). 2. Count blessings to lower anxiety, this only works if step one is done correctly, honestly and brutally. 3. Set achievable long-term (let's say five or ten years, go higher if you're some kind of genius) goals. 4. Fail at 3 and start at 1 again. Rinse and repeat until death.

Reactions: Ame, CC123, Pen>Sword and 2 others
wishicouldgoback

wishicouldgoback

Dec 30, 2020
Join the military

Reactions: Sensei
Ame

Ame

あめ
Nov 1, 2019
That you realize that you don't want to die but feel hopeless is actually a huge step. Feeling lost and not sure how to get to the future that you want can feel quite overwhelming. Knowing how to set tangible goals and drawing up feasible plans to reach those goals are not really innate skills, so I hope that you won't judge yourself too harshly if you haven't acquired them yet. Some people are lucky to have models in their life to learn these skills but others, not so much. This does not mean that living a fulfilling life is out of reach. You can learn how to get where you would like to go and you are capable. There is no shame in asking for help either. What sort of things so you like? If given a carte blanche, what kind of life would you hope to lead? You mention struggling with mathematics (and to be honest, as a subject, it is often poorly taught) but are there other things that you have noticed that make things more difficult for you?

Reactions: CC123