• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

loslassen

loslassen

call me June
Dec 8, 2023
been gone a couple of days trying to distract myself and do enjoyable things, but it all goes away quickly with time, I've been avoiding SS but I'm here again, I really need to vent and I've been feeling anxiety in the back of my mind all morning, now I think I'm starting to spiral.

I think my chronic illness is worsening again, I've been skipping my meds for weeks now and symptoms are catching up to me… but I haven't spoken up about it. I'm flat broke and haven't bought shampoo in almost 2 weeks, been doing runaway grocery shopping with just $20, and my room reeks of smell, I haven't washed clothes in almost a month because I can't buy detergent. I know it goes along my bad decisions and bad spending but im starting to relapse into those bad habits again and it's really depressing. not to mention my mother is absolutely psychotic, I think I'm gonna try and hang myself again tonight, maybe.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: doormat25, EyeBeyond, trashhologram and 2 others
L

LeonardoVisser27

Jan 30, 2024
I honestly feel the same way sometimes. Except, that I do t have a chronic illness so I can't really complain, can I?

• Love
Reactions: loslassen
P

pasho25000

Student
Jan 17, 2024
i was feeling the same way I decided to take my treatment again feeling a bit better now

• Love
Reactions: loslassen
loslassen

loslassen

call me June
Dec 8, 2023
I honestly feel the same way sometimes. Except, that I do t have a chronic illness so I can't really complain, can I?
I think it's okay for you to feel that way regardless, that doesn't make your feelings any less valid, just even worse for me to have a chronic illness…

Sleeper System

Sleeper System

Z z Z z Z z Z z Z z Z
May 5, 2022
I work like a slave to avoid this type of thing.
Sometimes I'm not sure it's worth it.
I don't think I could care about anything if I was terminal.
I almost wish if get something.