• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

rattychief

May 30, 2023
What's the most graphic way i could possibly CTB, I want the person that finds my dead body to be traumatized for life, I don't care how painful or slow it is. Please give me ideas

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Wouldn't like a shotgun blast through the mouth, thereby blowing out the back of your head, fit your criteria? Seems pretty grizzly to me.

Reactions: Goodgirlryeo101 and Praestat_Mori
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Please make sure that the person, who is intended to find you, really finds you first and not an innocent other one is being traumatized.

Reactions: Goodgirlryeo101 and Kerrtu
leeloosnow

leeloosnow

Warlock
Aug 28, 2022
this is a question that affects others, and i think that is not the goal here. whatever you want to do with your life, it's your choice. but it's not really appropriate to involve others into causing trauma, etc. no offense. i'm sorry for your suffering and i hope you find some resolve as peacefully as possible.

Reactions: Goodgirlryeo101, RainAndSadness, rationaltake and 2 others
Vizzy

Vizzy

DEAD
May 6, 2023
What's the most graphic way i could possibly CTB, I want the person that finds my dead body to be traumatized for life, I don't care how painful or slow it is. Please give me ideas
Most graphic would be shotgun to the head, more powerful the shotgun your head will be bust into different pieces, if you wanna spice it up first take cyanide as you experience the horrible pain take a shotgun and shoot your head through mouth

Next most graphic are train and jumping but you will be found by a random person which is not a good thing

Reactions: Goodgirlryeo101, Praestat_Mori and Kerrtu
Dot

Dot

Globl mod | Info abt typng styl on prfle.
Sep 26, 2021

Pls remmbr tht SaSu = a plce fr exercissng persnl bodly autonmy & nt abt tryn2 harm othr ppl whthr physclly or emotnlly

Reactions: Valky, Deleted member 31858, anaschariac and 2 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
This is so obviously a troll post, threads like this aren't what this forum is meant for and aren't really appropriate.

Reactions: Valky
G

Goodgirlryeo101

Wizard
May 27, 2023
This is so obviously a troll post, threads like this aren't what this forum is meant for and aren't really appropriate.
Uhmm I was thinking like that.. I have been seeing a lot strange posts lately and most of them are newish as well … I hope this is not what I think it is …

Status
Not open for further replies.