fearm0nger

fearm0nger

Jan 4, 2023
i need help please helpnme i dont know what to do j canr take it anymore i dont have anybody i just cut myself i just wanna be happy im sorry
i'm so fucking scared to pull the fucking trigger and ctb why does it have to be so hard man

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Source Energy and throwawayyy
glyph

glyph

Year Zero
Jan 22, 2023
hey, what's up? what happened to trigger this?

Reactions: Cathy Ames, fearm0nger and BBBB
T

throwawayyy

Jun 21, 2022
i need help please helpnme i dont know what to do j canr take it anymore i dont have anybody i just cut myself i just wanna be happy im sorry
i'm so fucking scared to pull the fucking trigger and ctb why does it have to be so hard man
Hey man how's it going?

Reactions: Cathy Ames and fearm0nger
fearm0nger

fearm0nger

Jan 4, 2023
Thank you guys for your concern. I'm feeling slightly more functional now. I think I had a breakdown which might have been triggered by stress, I think. I also apologise if I posted this on the wrong thread, I'm new here and the state I was in yesterday I couldn't really think straight about what I was doing, I just desperately needed to talk about it is all.

I wish I could say it won't happen again but I've accepted the unexpected and sudden breakdowns, I'm just biding my time until it happens again. Oh well.

Anywho, thank you guys for checking up on me, I greatly appreciate it and it means a lot to me.

• Hugs
Reactions: Source Energy, glyph, Cathy Ames and 1 other person
Cathy Ames

Cathy Ames

Cautionary Tale
Mar 11, 2022
Glad to hear you're feeling somewhat better. You don't need to apologize for anything.

Reactions: fearm0nger
Z

Zelonis

Jan 22, 2023
Good to hear that you're feeling better. Try not to do anything rash. If you ever need to talk, I would be down to talk.

Reactions: Source Energy and fearm0nger