• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Watcher

Watcher

Student
Nov 17, 2018
I've tried to find a business which sells S.Nitrite; but I only found S.Nitrate. I don't know why it was more easy to found SNitrate instead of nitrite. It's supposed that the Nitrite form is harmless than the nitrate. So I watched some videos about the S.Nitrate, it's more reactive. But the problem is, that the only way to convert it to a nitrite, is if the bacterias in your body make it, after you drink it. Someone knows, if I can convert the nitrate to a nitrite form? And I know it can produce cancer, or brain damage as the nitrite. Actually if I'm not wrong, the nitrate can be used as the same as the nitrite, but maybe I just need to reduce the dose. Just by one extra atom of oxygen, I'm not able to ctb. Or shure of trying... Someone knows if it can work?

Well, at least, it is cheap. I was thinking on to make some small bombs before. As I said before, it's very reactive and it can be used to make powerful fire reactions. It will be funny haha :/

Zarathustra (My pet mouse) approves it. 11318

Last edited:
Reactions: Isabelx
N

No_more

May 5, 2019
Watcher, who's going to look after your mouse if you ctb?

JadedGray

JadedGray

Life Eternal
Jul 24, 2018
Cute little mouse. :)

I hope you have someone to look after it, if you go.

Last edited:
Reactions: Watcher
Escaper Boy

Escaper Boy

累坏了...
Apr 11, 2019
I couldn't help but squeal at the mouse. :haha:

Back on topic, according to pubchem, ingested nitrate will be converted into nitrite by bacteria in the body. And then, the nitrite will react with hemoglobin to create methemoglobin. From technical standpoint, sodium nitrate is still poisonous, at least. Whether it's effective or not, that's still unknown. You might need to increase the dose instead of decreasing it.

S

spanishguy22

Enlightened
Apr 9, 2019
Nitrate will be ineffective. You'd need to take a massive dose.

Can'tStandAnymore

Can'tStandAnymore

Custom title
Mar 16, 2019
That mouse is cute ❤️

• Hugs
Watcher

Watcher

Student
Nov 17, 2018
Cute little mouse. :)

I hope you have someone to look after it, if you go.
Yeah, where I live, is actually surrounded by a little forest. I was planing to leave him free before.
I couldn't help but squeal at the mouse. :haha:

Back on topic, according to pubchem, ingested nitrate will be converted into nitrite by bacteria in the body. And then, the nitrite will react with hemoglobin to create methemoglobin. From technical standpoint, sodium nitrate is still poisonous, at least. Whether it's effective or not, that's still unknown. You might need to increase the dose instead of decreasing it.
Why do I will need to increase it? I thought because of the extra Oxygen it would be more oxidative¿? Or what I need to increase is the nitrogen?
Nitrate will be ineffective. You'd need to take a massive dose.
How much do you think?

Last edited:
N

No_more

May 5, 2019
Will he be able to look after himself in the wild if he's domesticated? Isn't the mouse worth living for?

Watcher

Watcher

Student
Nov 17, 2018
Will he be able to look after himself in the wild if he's domesticated? Isn't the mouse worth living for?
Maybe, is a "native" specie (supposed) from here. But, maybe, my brother or someone else could take of him after all.
I hope Zarathustra will convince you to try some more yet again to find sodium Nitrite instead
Yeah, I hope too. The problem is... I talked to the seller and she told me that every chemical related to nitrates is actually very difficult to introduce to the country. Because is elections season, so for its easy use on armament industry, nitrates are actually been retained. And it could take at least 6 months to introduce it legally. By the other way, only big butcher companies are allowed to stock Sodium Nitrite.

Last edited:
N

No_more

May 5, 2019
Your mouse loves you. He will miss you if you die.

S

spanishguy22

Enlightened
Apr 9, 2019
Your mouse loves you. He will miss you if you die.
You're no better than a pro lifer right now. Why are you guilt tripping him? Should he suffer so others won't miss him? Leave him be.

Reactions: Ἡγησίας and Whatshername
Ruffian

Ruffian

Jumpin Jack Flash, it’s a gas gas gas
Jan 16, 2019
The mouse is adorable. It's funny how animals can give you a reason to go on.

Reactions: Watcher and Antonin49
S

StoleYoWaifu

May 9, 2019
I'm having the same issues that you have. I can easily find 1kg of nitrate but nitrite isn't available in my country. I would think that you need to raise the amount of nitrate compared to nitrite. The reactive part isn't that important. As you said what matters is that the nitrate can turn into nitrite and then the nitrite will produce methemoglobinemia.

We know for a fact that the nitrate isn't as effective as nitrite, but it can kill... Now, we need to find out if it hurts a lot or if it is kinda peaceful.

https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.1080/24734306.2018.1467532 Here's a paper that talks about a suicide attempt involving sodium nitrate, I would take a look at it and you can research more if you want (Be careful because as a scientist I can tell you that the journal isn't the greatest, but hey... It's better than a BuzzFeed article lol)

R

Rez_MbChB

Professional
May 21, 2019
Yeah, where I live, is actually surrounded by a little forest. I was planing to leave him free before.

Why do I will need to increase it? I thought because of the extra Oxygen it would be more oxidative¿? Or what I need to increase is the nitrogen?

How much do you think?
not quite how it works unfortunately with oxidation, would definately suggest nitrite