happylilsht

happylilsht

Jan 23, 2021
I'm in Egypt, i want an accessible painless method that i can fall asleep to and never wake up please. I'm so tired I can't put it into words the level of despair I'm experiencing rn is unbearable please i need help
Help me rest I'm begging the longer i stay the worse i feel and i'm so close to doing something stupid and uncalculated that will only make it worse after i fail.

Greenberg

Greenberg

nitrogenexit.blogspot.com
Jun 28, 2020
Have you considered SN or the Exit Bag methods?

There is a lot of information on both in this forum and within the Megathreads. As added research reference, I have a blog (under my photo) entirely devoted to the Exit Bag. Best!

Reactions: poisonedminds
B

BlankUser

Mage
Apr 24, 2021
I am so sorry you feel this way :'( I can feel you so much. This life can be horrible for many people. I'm in a similar boat. I'm looking for an easy way out and I can't find peace. At least, there's this site with supportive peope who can help you endure the pain.

Moose.000

Moose.000

"Everything is meaningless" ~King Solomon
Apr 10, 2021
I'm very sorry you're at this point. Just out of curiosity, what would you consider stupid and uncalculated? These would obviously be things you'd want to totally avoid and only consider in desperate measure, knowing the possible consequences.

happylilsht

happylilsht

Jan 23, 2021
I'm very sorry you're at this point. Just out of curiosity, what would you consider stupid and uncalculated? These would obviously be things you'd want to totally avoid and only consider in desperate measure, knowing the possible consequences.
Sleeping pills and alcohol. Do you think there's anyway around this working out? Would i fall asleep? What if I didn't get help at all would i eventually die unconscious?

V

verloren

sry for my bad english
Feb 18, 2021
I am not an expert on this, but if i would live in egypt, the first thing i thought of is the sand in the desert. Isn't it possible to bury yourself there or head first in quicksand?

Jump of a pyramid? For example the cheops pyramid is more than 130m high and has stones to climb on it.

Last edited:
Moose.000

Moose.000

"Everything is meaningless" ~King Solomon
Apr 10, 2021
Sleeping pills and alcohol. Do you think there's anyway around this working out? Would i fall asleep? What if I didn't get help at all would i eventually die unconscious?
Unfortunately it's a very difficult method, it's normally the exact opposite of what we see on television. Everything that would cause death but without the actual death. Seizures, respiratory depression, organ problems, etc... then nothing; just a future of pain, hospital time and eventually supervision to prevent further attempts. I would say your best bet is to search the resources here and focus on 2 things as you look at each option. 1) are the materials needed for this option available to me? And 2) is this a method I believe I can tolerate in order to achieve my goal?

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/suicide-resource-compilation.3/

If and when you find something you think would be available and tolerable to you, wander off and do more research. Just don't rush or do anything because you feel pressured. Take your time and get lost in it, you'll find something.

Reactions: Deleted_9cKnXB34QG
happylilsht

happylilsht

Jan 23, 2021
I am not an expert on this, but if i would live in egypt, the first thing i thought of is the sand in the desert. Isn't it possible to bury yourself there or head first in quicksand?

Jump of a pyramid? For example the cheops pyramid is more than 130m high and has stones to climb on it.

Bruh i said i wanna fall asleep and what is it with sand u can find sand anywhere

V

verloren

sry for my bad english
Feb 18, 2021
Bruh i said i wanna fall asleep and what is it with sand u can find sand anywhere
As i said i am not an expert, in germany there is no sand in that amount. I thought of sand because if i would live in a cold area like scandinavia, i would have tried to bury myself in snow. Maybe it works also with sand, to dig yourself and stay long enough there, so asphyxia will do the job.
For fall asleep take an Exit bag using helium maybe?
A similar state of falling asleep could be achived by loose consciousness at full suspension hanging. If it's done right, you could loose consciousness at 10 seconds

Last edited:
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
If you find such a peaceful method, please, let me know about it!