• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

F

forever21

Student
Oct 19, 2019
As the title says, I hope that someoone can help me with my suicide note. I am not a psychologist, but I have read that a suicide can fuck people up.
I don't know what to write. My parents believe suicide is the worst sin, someoone can do. They didn't believe me that I have Depression and I never told them that I Was diagnosed also with anxiety and had suicidal thoughts. I had a very rough childhood, especially my mom Was an entitled narcissist. She sreamed almoust every day, sometimes beat me, didn't care that I didn't have friends as a Teenager and didn't want me to meet with others. It fucked up with my ability to think straight, be able to make friendships or relationships.
I also have a sister whom I very love.
Should I keep it short or try to explain everything? I fear that of I make a very short Note without explaining my Problems, that they will punish my sister by becoming very controlling and Not letting her go out and enjoy live.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Time, Moonicide, letmeseethedeath and 2 others
P

piupianissimo

Nov 27, 2019
I feel you... obv my problem isn't as bad as yours but I cannot for the life of me discern what the best thing to write would be... or even if I should write at all...! Hope someone here can help, and sending hugs ❤️

Reactions: forever21 and TheDevilsAngel
Mich517

Mich517

Ex-musician
Jan 9, 2019
I'm not sure, but I think a letter with detailed explanation would be better.

Reactions: forever21
DepressionsAHo

DepressionsAHo

Heaven gained a new ho
Feb 15, 2019
What's the basis of what you're trying to say? I need to know that before I can help? If you're just gonna write "fuck you, you ruined my life" or something along those lines then I wouldn't suggest writing it at all
If you're trying to be compassionate then l personally browse r/suicidebereavement on reddit to try to figure out what people want to know afterwards and add it into my note. I can post mine and see if that helps?

Last edited:
ObsessiveCompulsive

ObsessiveCompulsive

Sep 26, 2019
I'm having trouble writing mine too, but that is because I'm full of rage and some people helped push me to this point, but I want to explain to my friends why I did this, do I write everything I experienced and all the rage towards the people or do I just write something simple, also people will think it involved drugs, which I don't want people to think.

(The people I'd be directing anger to would not be family or friends at all)

I was also abused as a child by my mother, she yelled a lot too, used to take everything from me over nothing and used me to her own advantage, also made everything about herself, while I suffered...

I feel your pain.

• Love
imstillhungry

imstillhungry

Student
Nov 19, 2019
I can't help much but can share my own experience. I attempted around 3 weeks ago and left my physically and mentally abusive parents a suicide note. I kept it 100% positive. I said I forgive them, I love them, it's not their fault etc. Even though it basically is... but what's the point in making them feel bad when I'm already dead? They won't be able to change anything then. So I thought I'd keep it positive, and hope my death is enough of a lesson for them to change their ways.
In my letter I also asked that they don't let my suicide ruin them, and talk to a psychologist.
The psychiatrist at the hospital said he's read a lot of suicide letters but mine was the best he'd ever seen. Whatever that means. At least I'm good at something lol

• Love
Reactions: Fthis, Mr. Peabody, forever21 and 1 other person
DepressionsAHo

DepressionsAHo

Heaven gained a new ho
Feb 15, 2019
Thank you for the subreddit. I will Check it out.that would help a lot.
I've written, rewritten, and written this note over and over again. I've run it through my mind, debating what I could.. what i should say. I've fought, argued and cried all by myself (as usual) over the contents of the note and mused over whether its even worth it. In my most desperate of moments, the answer is a resounding no. My mind and body become infested with this overwhelming need to die. Its been like this since I was 8 years old. That's the first time I tried to end my life actually. You all know the story by now. It seemed nobody believed me and nobody was actually helping me so in my mind, I called back to a time where (my memory is shaky here so please forgive me if it's not entirely accurate) my brother and I had visited what I believe to be either Gettysburg or some sort of slave museum. I distinctly remember the intricate ways the rope that held their heads were tied, and after another thorough beating, i decided this was it. I had had enough. Nothing was going to change. I rummaged around my room and searched for a rope of sorts and when I found it, I picked it up, hobbled on top of my bed, and tied that object around the ceiling fan into the shape of a noose. As I was about to step in, you barged in and I tore it down hoping you didn't see it. I didnt try again. I "endured" my beatings until you fought to get me out. It took years, but you did it mama and for that, I'll always be grateful. For the first time, I felt I was safe. You provided me with light when I felt so utterly empty. You provided me with genuine laughter when I hated myself. I still remember the days where you would get angry and your southern drawl would come out. My face would etch into a barely there grin and when you glanced over, your anger would dissipate and we would collapse with laughter and in those moments, I truly felt happy. You were my savior. You were my best friend. You were my MOM. Even now I wish you were enough. I wish I could live in just those moments. Unfortunately,
I can't.
At 11 or 12, I tried again. At 15, I cut. At 19 i researched. At 20, I tested. At 21 I never changed my mind. I used to say I thought I would die by a car crash and at 19 years old, i knew that not to be true. I would die, by my own hand. I would die by suicide. It was inevitable. There is no hope for people like me. I could prance around and pretend to be a martyr but I'm not. There will be a few people affected by my death, I'm not deluded enough to think that nobody cares about me. Sean adores me (sometimes). My sister loves me as well as my brother. You would die for me if you could. You keep telling me to never give up and to that, I have two lines of lyrics for you:
"Mama said its gonna be alright but mama dont know what its like in my mind.
Mama said the sun gonna shine, but mama dont know what its like to wanna die"
I cant carry this anymore. I've stayed alive for you for so long. You've kept me and been my reason for staying for so many years. Just you mama. Nothing but you. I'm drowning again though and I've lived long enough to know that even if I get saved this time, itll come back again. Itll start out a gentle stream and turn into violent crashing waves. It always does. I'm tired of fighting it. I'm utterly exhausted. For this will be my biggest regret. It destroys me inside that I have to leave. I've spent countless nights sobbing. I made promises to myself that I could always live for my mama. I could be gone after her, I could wait until she had passed. In the end though, you cant win in a fight where your mind is the opponent. Where your mind is your own worst enemy. I pray none of you will ever experience this. I hope that you all can see the the genuine kindness in this big beautiful place. KNOW that, LIVE in that and NEVER forget it.
I love you mama
I love you
I love you
I love you
To my best friend: Thank you for being the second best part of my life (next to my mom of course). You gave me something I thought someone like me could never have. True unrelenting friendship. I still don't know why you did it but truly. Thank you
Ps. Someone visit Russia and Sweden for me. And dont forget to watch the rest of Big Mouth on Netflix. I wanna hear all about it. Oh. And if I die before avatar the last airbender (the live action series) comes out I swear I'll come back and haunt all of you if you dont watch it and tell me whether it does true justice to the original series
Goodbye guys, much love ok ❤

• Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: piupianissimo and forever21
F

forever21

Student
Oct 19, 2019
@DepressionsAHo
Thank you very much. I am so sorry for what happened to you.

DepressionsAHo

DepressionsAHo

Heaven gained a new ho
Feb 15, 2019
I
@DepressionsAHo
I hope it helped somewhat. I know you said yours was a narcissist and its obvious mine wasn't but perhaps you can pick out some pieces?
@DepressionsAHo
Also, mine does too. Suicide is the worst thing someone can do and she believes I'll be burning in hell. I don't

Last edited:
F

forever21

Student
Oct 19, 2019
@DepressionsAHo
You wrote about your attempts and self harm at specific ages. I am very unsure if I should also include this. I am worried that they will Look back and feel guilty that they couldn't See that I was suicidal. Or is the effect if I wrote this, that they will be more open about Feelings and mental health towards Each other and my sister?

Reactions: Fthis
DepressionsAHo

DepressionsAHo

Heaven gained a new ho
Feb 15, 2019
@DepressionsAHo
You wrote about your attempts and self harm at specific ages. I am very unsure if I should also include this. I am worried that they will Look back and feel guilty that they couldn't See that I was suicidal. Or is the effect if I wrote this, that they will be more open about Feelings and mental health towards Each other and my sister?
I wrote mine to drill it into their heads that there was nothing they could really do to stop me. I was always like this. There is no saving me. There was nothing they could have done. That was my thought process
My family rarely talks to each other. We don't speak, we don't open up. I'm hoping my death can change that. I'm hoping itll bring them closer together
Sorry. I didn't comprehend your full reply

F

forever21

Student
Oct 19, 2019
Also, mine does too. Suicide is the worst thing someone can do and she believes I'll be burning in hell. I don't
Mine also belong to the Russin orthodox church. You can pay a pastor? for reading preyers and they also belive in people with supernatural abilities. How can I prevent them from giving All their money away? Urge them to See a medial professional like a psychologist?
wrote mine to drill it into their heads that there was nothing they could really do to stop me
I haven't thought abought this in that way, but it totally makes sence. I think I also will include having suicidal thought for a very long time (I had them since I was about 11)

Last edited:
DepressionsAHo

DepressionsAHo

Heaven gained a new ho
Feb 15, 2019
Mine also belong to the Russin orthodox church. You can pay a pastor? for reading preyers and they also belive in people with supernatural abilities. How can I prevent them from giving All their money away? Urge them to See a medial professional like a psychologist?
Honestly, beliefs are incredibly hard to change. I've had long discussions with my mom trying to convince her that people dont go to hell for committing suicide. Shes agreed with me that it seems cruel that a god who is supposed to be loving would sentence someone to hell simply because they couldn't take the life given to them but she hasn't changed her beliefs.
Truly, its nearly impossible to convince someone to change their religious beliefs