S

semolinapoo24

Nov 18, 2021
Helo I am in the USA and I need some help to die quickly but not with too much pain that I start chickening out of it. I am looking into hanging and it seems to be the best method for me becuase I cannot buy a handgun to do the job (I am a adult but i am not 21 yet). and I dont have access to a gun from family members / friends either. Drugs I wish I could get something like nembutal or sodium nitrite but they are all came off the market and I just dont feel like going through the hoops and the drug black market and meeting up with a drug cartel / some mafia boss. I also consider to drink antifreeze (ethylene glycol) but I heard it is painful and it takes days to finally kick the bucket. same with bleach and rubbing alcohol (and they also taste very bad). there are some tall buildings downtown, though not sure if they have roof access.

sorry I am really lost. I just want to die peacefully but i am also very lazy. Im thinking of hanging but where would I do it. im confused where to tie the rope. Do I go to a jungle and tie it on a tree branch. I mean where else can i tie it. A street pole. and then put a towel to pad the noose and slip in. I;m not doing the drop hanging but just a basic suspension to constrict the artery to my brain and hopefilly pass out before I can feel anything. I have a feeling this will fail pretty bad. I dont want to fail, not this time I have had too many failed attempts in the past because im am an idiot

I have a rope. i tied a simple knot. ( not a hangmans knot). its a pretty strong rope from the home depot. now wut do i do. pls .

THANK YOU

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: dialogos and pole
wasamom

wasamom

I’m Beth. I’m just done.
Aug 6, 2023
I'm sorry you feel this way. I do wish you the peace we're all chasing. If you do it in public such as a streetlight there's a chance of someone seeing and interfering, I would think at least

Reactions: Ghostmaster