• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

P

Peace!

Aug 20, 2021
i dont think i will commit suicide but i will no longer go out of my way to try to save my life anymore and i think i will die very soon due to preexisting physical health conditions

i am terrified
i am very poor both in terms of physical and financial health

as a result my mental health is rapidly decaying

this is making it very difficult for me to do alone
i am trying to find the strongest cbd edibles i can to help make the rest of my short life bearable
with chronic pain and stress and all my physical health issues
i dont have much money left but a very small sum i will use
either that or i was considering saving more if i could to travel to my only friend (?) and be with them if they will have me in my end of life
both would be ideal but money is an issue
i dont know what ill do
i am journaling at this point

Last edited:
meetapple

meetapple

Mage
Jun 3, 2021
Perhaps you could apply to a pharmaceutical company to get help with paying for the edibles. If you travel to your friend's maybe he or she could defray some of the costs related to housing. I am sorry you are in this position.

P

Peace!

Aug 20, 2021
Perhaps you could apply to a pharmaceutical company to get help with paying for the edibles. If you travel to your friend's maybe he or she could defray some of the costs related to housing. I am sorry you are in this position.
thank you for your reply. can you help me with more information on applying to a pharmaceutical company

my friend has said before they would let me live with them for free

meetapple

meetapple

Mage
Jun 3, 2021
thank you for your reply. can you help me with more information on applying to a pharmaceutical company
Perhaps you could contact the company that makes the drug you are interested in and inquire about it.