• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Hollowillow

Hollowillow

I want throat hugs & anime! Can't use chat pm me
Aug 7, 2022
WARNING: I will try to oversimplify the guide. Read the real version. I might make mistakes! Please let's discuss my questions?

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/stans-guide-to-sn.27535/

I need help to understand the guide. (I have brain damage etc)

I am intolerant to chemicals & will have rare side effects for sure. So I'm tempted to only take SN? Opinions & facts?

Shopping list besides SN.

1. Antiemetic = anti vomit
🤮
Dopamine blocker, not travel sickness. Very important to keep SN in, but test the drug first.

(Possible side effect: vomitting before even taking SN. Should I skip it? Or which one?)

Online pharmacy or lie to your doctor about head ache & nausea.
  • Domperidone
  • Metoclopramide (most popular)
  • Olanzapine
  • Alizapramide
  • Chlorpromazine
  • Prochlorperazine
Read its box for dose & instructions.

Or antipsychotic. Are anti vomit too:
  • Droperidol- 0,25 nM.
  • Benperidol- 0,027 nM.
  • Trifuperidol- 0,4 nM.
  • Spiperone- 0,053 nM.
  • Haloperidol- 2,0.
  • Bromperidol- 2,1.
  • Lurasidone- 1,0 nM.
  • Sestindole- 2,7 nM.
  • Paliperidone- 2,8 nM.
  • Risperidone- 4,9 nM.
  • Olanzapine- 21 nM. (Example: zyprexa?)
  • Clozapine- 144 nM.
  • Quetiapine- 245 nM (Example: seroquel?)
(Seroquel gave me nauzea, ziprexa didn't really help me sleep.)

2. Antacid = prevents SN from turning into regular salt. Anti 🧂

Bought freely in regular pharmacy.

(Prevents failure from neutralizing SN? Easier on the stomack = anti vomit too? Which ones? Can bicarbonate work? How much?)

3. Pain killers = anti mild head ache from low blood pressure. Anti 🤯
  • Paracetamol
  • Ibuprofen
Bought freely in regular pharmacy.

(Is it really necessary if it's mild? They don't even work on me.)

4. Sedatives = anti anxiety (SI) = anti 😱

• Benzodiazepines
Not alcohol.

Prescription only, tell doctor panic attacks.

(What are those, how much, can the anti psychotic medication be used for both anti vomit & anxiety?)

Beta Blockers = anti heart palpitations = anti 💗
  • Propanolol
Prescription only. Luxury. Not necessary for the trouble to get it. Maybe online pharmacy.

(But I read that heart palpitations were to prevent death & blocking that would ensure no recovery while we sleep?)

Dose of SN:

Stan: 100mg of SN per every kilo of your weight is a fatal dose. The PPH will recommend more.
  • 20gm or 25gm SN (more for bigger bodies)
  • 50ml of plain water (dissolve all)
(gm = g = gram. Not mg = tiny miligram. I planned to use the biggest dose. Is it more likely to pure & fail? The bag is 50 gram anyway)

2 choices of how to take:
  • 48 hour Regimen
  • Stat Dose
48 hour Regimen

Before drinking SN:
  • No food = 8h
  • No drink = 2h
(He says we can cheat with tiny meals? I wouldn't risk it)

Doses:
Anti vomit 🤮 =
Metoclopramide 10mg
Anti pain 🤯 =
  • Ibuprofen 600mg or
  • Paracetamol 1000mg
Anti acid 🧂recommended dose (but take two)
anti anxiety 😱

Day 1Medication and Dose
08:00hrsAnti 🤮
16:00hrsAnti 🤮
24:00hrsAnti 🤮
Day 2Medication and Dose
08:00hrsAnti 🤮
16:00hrsAnti 🤮
No food
22HNo drink
23:00hrsAnti 🤯
Anti 😱? (optional)
23:15hrs3 X Anti 🤮🤮🤮 (30mg)
23:30hrs2x Anti🧂🧂
24:00hrsSN drink 🕊️
Lie down & relax

(I had to add some that he mentionned outside the schedule. He doesn't even mention when to use the anti heart palpitations!?)

Dignitas (euthanasia place?) only use a Stat Dose process. (And people worried to have bad reaction to anti 🤮 drug, like me.)

Hours before drinking SN:

-8hNo food
-2hNo drink
-1hAnti 🤯
Anti 😱
-45 min 3 X Anti 🤮🤮🤮
-30 min2 X Anti🧂🧂
SN drink 🕊️

(Stan said that longer preparations comfirt people but I'm more of an impulsive person doing it after sleeping & fasting 8h, waking in agony, crying unable to bear it, abuse & loneliness anymore)

Adding smileys made it easier for me to understand, but the smiley might make people puke? The green face nausea smiley looks too sad... 🤢 How about this one 😨 too close to the one for anxiety? 😱 I guess the puke one is clear...

Please have mercy with the comments... And read the guide for important explanations.

What can I skip for mere comfort?
Anti 🤯💗😱
And must take for success?
Anti 🧂🤮
To stay inside & not let stomach acid turn it to regular salt.
But since the anti 🤮 can make us 🤮 we can prepare more dose?

If we are still contious after hours should we try an extra dose even if we didn't puke?

How long until we get knocked out? I'm worried to twist in agony and it's not a mere ibuprophen that can help me, stronger prescription pain killers did nothing for me & even worsened my pain for an ear problem.

Which drugs can interract? I think I read melatonin might? My vitamin C would cancel the oxidation process... How many days do I need to stop my mega high doses for pain & anguish? I can take 5g to 15g... Bummer. Would high doses of magnesium act as an anti poison too or I can use it as sedative? And anti acid? Can I use bicarbonate & how much?

I don't have a scale or cups to measure SN & water. How? Can't go out...

Is this table accurate?

20221007 070506

I'd rather take too much than not enough. But read that 3g is plenty & it's already overkill and more likely to get puked? That we need to hold 25g for 15 minutes without vomiting to absorb enough?

Can you please share experiences of SN?

I'm using IC, 2 bags of 50g (4 doses). I'd like a cheap source for canada if it fails.

I feel fear. I'm terrified... But I'm sadly literally persecuted by cops & health "care" & landlords...

I wish I could do some dreams before I die...

• Informative
  • Love
Reactions: Wunderkind, lionetta12, Brokensaddle and 6 others
F

Felix007

I’m so done
Sep 12, 2022
does suicide have to this difficult? lol

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: toasterbath and Hollowillow
O

onetapgandhi

Student
Oct 4, 2022
The emojis are so cringe I don't even need SN. I am already dead.

• Yay!
  • Hugs
  • Hmph!
Reactions: Hollowillow, 👁️👃👁️ and now_or_never
farakini

farakini

True Love of the Purest Kind🤍
Oct 31, 2021
CC00448A D3E5 4055 834C 33B4F8D31D35 I found this and chose to stick with it. A 48-hr fast is too much for me when I wanna die quickly.

• Hugs
Reactions: Hollowillow
K

klonoaencore

Oct 4, 2022
I wish I had benzo. I have everything else.

Hollowillow

Hollowillow

I want throat hugs & anime! Can't use chat pm me
Aug 7, 2022
View attachment 99607 I found this and chose to stick with it. A 48-hr fast is too much for me when I wanna die quickly.
Yes you have stan's guide. I translated it into emoji for my messed up brain that can't understand drug names. I added the food fast & drink fast. It seemed clearer to me with minimal text. Now I need to figure out which to get. I hope it works on me too...
I wish I had benzo. I have everything else.
Can the antipsychotic serve as a benzo (anti anxiety 😱) you even have the anti 💗 heart palpitations? I wish I had it... It feels the most important... Stan doesn't say when to take it

Last edited:
wljourney

wljourney

Waiting for the bus
Apr 2, 2022
Willow,
your post is so long and full of extra information it is really hard to find out what exactly your questions are.
Instead of putting literally EVERYTHING into this post, how about you condense this to just the questions?

The emojis and long lists of what you need might make this clearer for you, but it makes it really hard for others who would be willing to help.

You seem to already have most of the information that is required.

The only question that I can see right now is: can antipsychotics serve as benzo?
Yes they can, but only if they otherwise also are used off-label for anti-anxiety benefits.
If quetiapine (Seroquel) makes you sick, then obviously that's not the best replacement.
However benzos are not a requirement. They are nice to have.

You don't need an anti-acid. It's not required and it is also not suggested in the PPeH anymore since it couldn't be proven to have much of an effect.

Best wishes.

Reactions: Deleted member 31858
F

Felix007

I’m so done
Sep 12, 2022
I can only get my hands on an antiemetic agains travel sickness… can it still work?