Peaceful_Sam

Peaceful_Sam

Aug 30, 2019
Hello lovely people!
I have a question about the method I want to ctb with. So after practicing the night night method and being able to feel dizzy and numb after compressing my carotid arteries (only with my hands).
Today I tried something else. I took a rope and put it arround my neck (above my adam apple) and compressed. So I felt a pressure in my head (which is okay to me.. It's not painful) and then started feeling numb while still breathing.
The question is : Will this method be able to kill me?

• Hugs
Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob, Frank, woxihuanni and 3 others
ThriveOrDie

ThriveOrDie

We are already in hell
Jul 11, 2019
Sorry. I'm doing SN. I wish I knew how to answer your Q.

• Love
Reactions: Baskol1 and Peaceful_Sam
bigj75

bigj75

“From Knowledge springs power."
Sep 1, 2018
I did this with a towel. by the time i suspended myself long enough to think that it's not working in passed out. it should work.

• Love
Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob, Astral316 and Peaceful_Sam
Peaceful_Sam

Peaceful_Sam

Aug 30, 2019
Sorry. I'm doing SN. I wish I knew how to answer your Q.
Thank you so much for trying to help me ♥️
By the way I freaking love your profile picture!
I did this with a towel. by the time i suspended myself long enough to think that it's not working in passed out. it should work.
You are a hero my friend! Thank you for answering ♥️

Last edited:
Reactions: ThriveOrDie
BPD_LE

BPD_LE

The Queen of Meme
Aug 11, 2019
Today I tried something else. I took a rope and put it arround my neck (above my adam apple) and compressed. So I felt a pressure in my head (which is okay to me.. It's not painful) and then started feeling numb while still breathing.
The question is : Will this method be able to kill me?
This is also my method. I know and have felt the symptoms you are describing. As long as you keep the pressure on, yes it will kill you ❤

• Love
Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob, Baskol1 and Peaceful_Sam
Peaceful_Sam

Peaceful_Sam

Aug 30, 2019
This is also my method. I know and have felt the symptoms you are describing. As long as you keep the pressure on, yes it will kill you ❤
I plan on doing it without suspension. I mean just laying down until I lose consciousness.
Are you planning to do the same thing?

Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob, BPD_LE and Baskol1
Cheshirecatx

Cheshirecatx

Curiouser and Curiouser
May 10, 2019
I plan on doing it without suspension. I mean just laying down until I lose consciousness.
I've tried doing this myself and failed quite miserably. I can't seem to get it right or get enough pressure to maintain it if I was to pass out. Anyone know any tips/ideas? I can't seem to ever tie it properly despite looking at resources and constant practices

Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob, Baskol1 and Peaceful_Sam
Peaceful_Sam

Peaceful_Sam

Aug 30, 2019
I've tried doing this myself and failed quite miserably. I can't seem to get it right or get enough pressure to maintain it if I was to pass out. Anyone know any tips/ideas? I can't seem to ever tie it properly despite looking at resources and constant practices
I didn't do any complicated knot! I just took a scarf and put it around my neck (above the adam apple) and compressed. I felt pressure on on my neck and after 10 seconds I felt dizzy and numb.
The carotid arteries were blocked without even adding any round shaped balls or something(like they said in PPeH).

Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob and Baskol1
BPD_LE

BPD_LE

The Queen of Meme
Aug 11, 2019
No, I'm going to do partial because I'm worried about keeping the pressure on when I'm unconscious.

Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob