• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

T

thrownoutnaway

Jul 3, 2024
Please encourage me to run away, tie myself up in a forest and never see anyone again. Thank you.

• Hugs
Reactions: divinemistress36 and fleetingnight
fleetingnight

fleetingnight

incapable of shutting up
May 2, 2024
I'm sorry, but I don't think we're allowed to do this here

• Aww..
Reactions: Defenestration
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Can't encourage you to go kill yourself. You need to take stock of what your life is, if there's anything you can, or want, to do to try and fix it, what your options are, who you may affect by ctb, whether it matters to you, and go from there. It's a personal decision only you can make, and it shouldn't be any other way. You don't want, or need, a "cheerleader" section to help you with such a momentous decision. It must be yours alone.

Reactions: divinemistress36
SeekingPeace164

SeekingPeace164

Mar 20, 2024
My PMs are open if you want someone to talk to. Sending hugs ❤️

AbusedInnocent

AbusedInnocent

Student
Apr 5, 2024
I can't encourage you to do anything unless I'm sure the method you're going to use is reliable, and that your death won't affect others too negatively.