defnetns

defnetns

Oct 18, 2023
Ive been struggling for a long time. Since I was 12 I was considering if I should jump off the window of my apartment. Haven't done it once though, since I was scared that I'll survive and be paralyzed. So I seeked methods which failed miserably twice. (Overdose) I don't wanna die a painful death. Last year I was my happiest until I met someone that made me into the angry woman I am today. I have been to anger management classes before and it did help, but after meeting the specific person it just became unbearable, I became a person full of hatred and after a while I coudlnt handle myself being such a horrible person to others and those around me.

I just can't stand it, I don't wanna be here anymore but I don't wanna die a painful death either

It's a bit short but I'm just looking for someone to give me advice on how I could handle this since this is my only way of finding someone like minded

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, SVEN and Lost_my_soul
Enlighten

Enlighten

I am here for you
Sep 29, 2023
Ive been struggling for a long time. Since I was 12 I was considering if I should jump off the window of my apartment. Haven't done it once though, since I was scared that I'll survive and be paralyzed. So I seeked methods which failed miserably twice. (Overdose) I don't wanna die a painful death. Last year I was my happiest until I met someone that made me into the angry woman I am today. I have been to anger management classes before and it did help, but after meeting the specific person it just became unbearable, I became a person full of hatred and after a while I coudlnt handle myself being such a horrible person to others and those around me.

I just can't stand it, I don't wanna be here anymore but I don't wanna die a painful death either

It's a bit short but I'm just looking for someone to give me advice on how I could handle this since this is my only way of finding someone like minded
I think you should try to re-invent the things that you find joy in and focus on those. Avoid that person at all cost and try to revert to the situation that you had beforehand.
Anyway, if you wanna talk about it further, my disc is gigag33rt, would love to chat with you :)