• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

M

Monkeybutt

Jun 17, 2020
Hi. I receive a said check and I'm ready to ctb in 5 days. I'd like to reach out and ask for general shot gun advice. What type of caliber Should I get? What type of gun should I get? I know a reliable way to get a gun. I live in America. I'm pretty serious. So, what do I need to know about shotguns before I buy one?
Btw will I need my license to buy ammo?

Reactions: kinzokukae
C

cantgetoutofbed

Jul 21, 2020
You need a license to get the gun and for the ammo. Are you dealing with a private seller?

Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/guns-firearms-megathread.9042/

TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
@cantgetoutofbed is not entirely correct.

The caliber (I think you are referring to gauge) would be 12 gauge, and the ammo used would be 00 buckshot (or slugs). Depending on the state, you may not need a license for a long gun (most states don't require a license for long guns - rifles and shotguns), or even for pistols (though most states do require getting a permit to purchase one), so check with your state's laws. You will have to go through a background check, especially if you purchase from an FFL (The background check looks for whether you have a criminal record or other prohibiting factors that bar you from legally owning a firearm). As for the ammo, you don't need a license for it.

Thanks for linking the megathread @Soul

Last edited:
Reactions: Soul
C

cantgetoutofbed

Jul 21, 2020
I meant a permit. And, yes, it depends on the state in terms of licenses. But I think you have to have a permit, regardless, and a background check. I know that in California, it's quite difficult, especially if you've been in a psych ward at all. But most other states are much more lenient.

M

Monkeybutt

Jun 17, 2020
I meant a permit. And, yes, it depends on the state in terms of licenses. But I think you have to have a permit, regardless, and a background check. I know that in California, it's quite difficult, especially if you've been in a psych ward at all. But most other states are much more lenient.
Dude! I don't need help getting a gun. I need advice on caliber and how to operate the gun, what caliber, stuff like that. And I need it soon. I only have 5 days. I'll be posting listings to gun ads for advice soon in my area, if it isn't against the rules

TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
Dude! I don't need help getting a gun. I need advice on caliber and how to operate the gun, what caliber, stuff like that. And I need it soon. I only have 5 days. I'll be posting listings to gun ads for advice soon in my area, if it isn't against the rules
I believe I've answered it in my post.

The caliber (I think you are referring to gauge) would be 12 gauge, and the ammo used would be 00 buckshot (or slugs).
As far posting gun ads, that would be against the rules because it is personal information that could be used to identify someone. Also, it would not be wise to have that on a public forum, for your privacy and safety.

M

Monkeybutt

Jun 17, 2020
I believe I've answered it in my post.

As far posting gun ads, that would be against the rules because it is personal information that could be used to identify someone. Also, it would not be wise to have that on a public forum, for your privacy and safety.
O0 means slugs? Why not buckshot?
@cantgetoutofbed is not entirely correct.

The caliber (I think you are referring to gauge) would be 12 gauge, and the ammo used would be 00 buckshot (or slugs). Depending on the state, you may not need a license for a long gun (most states don't require a license for long guns - rifles and shotguns), or even for pistols (though most states do require getting a permit to purchase one), so check with your state's laws. You will have to go through a background check, especially if you purchase from an FFL (The background check looks for whether you have a criminal record or other prohibiting factors that bar you from legally owning a firearm). As for the ammo, you don't need a license for it.

Thanks for linking the megathread @Soul
Is buckshot better than the slugs

Last edited:
Deleted member 17949

Deleted member 17949

Visionary
May 9, 2020
Can't give much advice, know nothing about guns. I do know that aiming up from the lower rear of the head or into the mouth as to destroy the spinal cord is the way to go as far as executing the method.