Anotheruseless

Anotheruseless

Aug 14, 2024
Well, i plan my suicide a long time, but now i want to try real, i'll will try to drink a cup of medicine called Torsilax and i need tips to make this 100% effective, help me

• Hugs
Reactions: Zhendou and Yoñlü×
Yoñlü×

Yoñlü×

Jul 19, 2024
Interesting, how many pills you wanna to eat?

Reactions: Zhendou
zadyszka

zadyszka

professional boyfailure
Feb 15, 2024
Many people use Carisoprodol (active ingredient in Torsilax) to get high, so if it doesnt work at least you'll have a nice trip. Jokes aside, it heavily depends on how many mg you're going to take and your weight also plays a huge part. Medication works stronger on people with a lower weight, e.g someone who weighs 40kg wont have the same experience as someone who weighs 65+kg, so if youre on the heavier side you'll have to take more than a thinner person would. Personally i would take it with alcohol (get wasted, then take it) or in combination with other drugs that slow down your breathing, just to make sure.

Reactions: 3/4Dead and Yoñlü×
Anotheruseless

Anotheruseless

Aug 14, 2024
Many people use Carisoprodol (active ingredient in Torsilax) to get high, so if it doesnt work at least you'll have a nice trip. Jokes aside, it heavily depends on how many mg you're going to take and your weight also plays a huge part. Medication works stronger on people with a lower weight, e.g someone who weighs 40kg wont have the same experience as someone who weighs 65+kg, so if youre on the heavier side you'll have to take more than a thinner person would. Personally i would take it with alcohol (get wasted, then take it) or in combination with other drugs that slow down your breathing, just to make sure.
I have 49kg, This would work? I want it to work because methods using medication cause kidney problems... But Getting high would be nice lol
How many mgs. is that of carisoprodol? And have you looked up the lethal dose amount for your weight?
I don't know the lethal dose for my weight, I weigh 49kg, and carisoprodol is in the composition of Torsilax

Last edited:
zadyszka

zadyszka

professional boyfailure
Feb 15, 2024
I have 49kg, This would work? I want it to work because methods using medication cause kidney problems... But Getting high would be nice lol
It might, although personally I'd take 20 - 30 pills just to be 100% certain. As I already said, I'd probably also take it with alcohol (or alternatively other medication such as benzodiazepines or opioids) if I were you, but since I have no way of knowing how old you are I dont know if youre able to get any. I'm very paranoid when it comes to surviving a suicide attempt & having to live with the consequences, so I may not be the best person to give you advice lmao.

genoke

genoke

Aug 13, 2024
You have a 96% chance of failure and you are unprepared.

Maybe hang in there a little longer for more research?

I hate when people talk about OD if it's not fentanyl or some kind of opiod it's not worth trying by the numbers.

Ideas with very little chance of success, organ damage and mental hospitalization and their future if they're young greatly affected, should be discouraged or well discussed here, no?

It will just destroy your kidneys and your liver, it has acetaminophen in it. This a terrible idea. I dont want to tell you how to make it more lethal though. Just a muscle relaxer alone is not going to kill you so don't try it alone. You need a nice big concoction. And even then you have a microscopic chance at success. You may have one part of a larger puzzle. Google how Whitney Houston and her daughter died and maybe add a layer to this.

I'm new here and I have no context and I don't know what the moral or appropriate or safe thing to do here is yet with these questions.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: 3/4Dead and sugarb
sugarb

sugarb

long time sunshine
Jun 14, 2024
Well, i plan my suicide a long time, but now i want to try real, i'll will try to drink a cup of medicine called Torsilax and i need tips to make this 100% effective, help me
Fair warning, ODing on prescription drugs is statistically much less reliable than nearly all other methods. That number's probably brought down by the large number of impulsive attempts, but still, it's something to consider. Just be sure the drug involved and the dosage are both correct and that you're prepared for and aware of negative or mind-altering side effects.

Also keep in mind that if someone finds you, you could be resuscitated. It could potentially take hours for you to pass.
You have a 96% chance of failure and you are unprepared.

Maybe hang in there a little longer for more research?

I hate when people talk about OD if it's not fentanyl or some kind of opiod it's not worth trying by the numbers.
yea this.

It's just not a very good method. Barely better than cutting wrists. I don't have the exact statistics atm but firearm/hanging/drowning/gas/falling are all better by a hilariously large margin. There are a lot more prescription drug survivors on here than people who survived tying a weight to their leg and jumping in the ocean or shooting themselves

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: null_blank
Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
One ingredient can be bad for you!

An overdose of carisoprodol can be fatal, especially if you take it with alcohol or with other drugs that can slow your breathing.

Overdose symptoms may include vision problems, confusion, hallucinations, muscle stiffness, loss of coordination, weak or shallow breathing, fainting, seizure, or coma.

3/4Dead

3/4Dead

Peace, Love, Empathy
Feb 27, 2024
As others have stated, ODing is just simply not a reliable method unless its incredibly potent drugs, and can lead to an unpredictable failure. I don't reccomend it.

• Informative
Reactions: Worndown and sugarb