etrnllxid

etrnllxid

blunt
Aug 9, 2023
Could someone please give me a sn source? I just want to end this unbearable mental pain! I don't care about antiemetics I'll down the SN by itself at this point. Hell, I'm desperate for an exit I'll take anything consumable under 100$.

• Hugs
Reactions: byebyemadworld and AnonGermany
AnonGermany

AnonGermany

Student
Jul 9, 2023
Hey, i am sorry that you find yourself in a Situation like this. I cannot give you a source but i just wanted to mention that the extra meds/steps with SN are not just comfort steps, but rather steps that help to succeed.

A failed attempt can make the mental drain even harder. Careful planning (if possible when there is no time pressure) can give you some sort of inner peace.

I wish you all the best

• Love
Reactions: byebyemadworld, bluebus, Sweet Tart and 1 other person
pidgey

pidgey

Aug 9, 2023
For antiemetics, you can have them prescribed at an online pharmacy for migraines. You just have to fill out a questionnaire and record a video of yourself doing simple tasks. I haven't received/tested my SN yet, though...

Szinuus

Szinuus

I see the bus...I can almost see it
Aug 19, 2022
Most of these pharmacies are scams, unfortunately

pidgey

pidgey

Aug 9, 2023
Most of these pharmacies are scams, unfortunately
The one that I'm talking about is the one that also does birth control and acne treatment. I got the prescription though them and picked up at my local walmart pharmacy so it's not a scam.

Reactions: Made4TV
M

MMG

Aug 15, 2023
The one that I'm talking about is the one that also does birth control and acne treatment. I got the prescription though them and picked up at my local walmart pharmacy so it's not a scam.
i didnt even know you needed a prescription for bc. The more you know...