ThatSnakeParent

ThatSnakeParent

Depressed, stressed and unimpressed.
Sep 23, 2018
Hey! So I'm 16F and I have tried multiple ways and ended up in hospital and on a psyche ward (FYI I am no longer in the psyche ward - I was in a place called the priory and it's abysmal I learnt more ways to hurt myself than I would ever have known) . I have tried overdosing on paracetamol (large quantities of over 50-100 tablets) and all that's happened is I've woken up in resuscitation in hospital and been on a drip for over 24 hours. I've tried cutting my wrists and my jugular artery with no success. All I'm really asking is for a way out, if you want to know why please feel free to PM me, thanks.

Last edited:
Tonic

Tonic

Another human
Sep 11, 2018
If you don't mind the pain or disfiguring your body, you can try jumping from a high enough place.
If you are contained/supervised and need something easy and simple, you can try the tourniquet method or partial hanging.

Reactions: Kogoruhn
ThatSnakeParent

ThatSnakeParent

Sep 23, 2018
@Tonic what's the tourniquet method. I'm looking into partial hanging but to be fair I don't know if I'm doing it right. I need something discreet that won't cause attention to myself. I won't be found for a day at least.

Tonic

Tonic

Another human
Sep 11, 2018
someone already posted the guide here: https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/tourniquet-method-guide.1203/#post-67309

DarkTear

DarkTear

Aug 1, 2018
Take a look at the Peaceful Pill Handbook, various methods are explained in detail and they're also rated in different categories like peacefulness, reliability etc.

My favourites:
Nembutal / Exit Bag / CO-Poisoning
(lethal and peaceful if done correctly)

Last edited:
Reactions: Tonic
I

itsallover

Arcanist
Jun 29, 2018
That's intense. I saw someone who basically nearly gutted himself. He had huge scars running from his neck down to his chest. His explanation was that he was just done with life. I'm done with it too but that's too intense for me.

ThatSnakeParent

ThatSnakeParent

Sep 23, 2018
@can'tdecide it wasnt pretty. I just need it to be over and done with sorry. @DarkTear and @Tonic thank you for the guide.

Reactions: DarkTear