T

tarantulatowels

Jan 19, 2024
I've been thinking about ctb for a while. I don't want my family to know, I don't want anyone to know. I think I'm going to stay at a hotel for a week or two until they get concerned, and then I'll text them from a disposable phone saying that I moved and don't want contact with them. It might hurt them but I think it's better than them finding out I ctb

I don't know where to stay though where I could be alone, the only option would be a hotel but I don't have any ID and I don't know a way to get fake ID or a hotel that doesn't ID.

Ideas anyone?

• Hugs
Reactions: iloverachel and wontachievehappines
S

SVEN

Enlightened
Apr 3, 2023
In the UK (Sorry, I don't know what country you're in) we have Travel Lodge, which doesn't require ID. I'm not aware if Motels where you are need ID or not.
Best wishes in sorting somewhere out.

Upvote 0
T

tarantulatowels

Jan 19, 2024
In the UK (Sorry, I don't know what country you're in) we have Travel Lodge, which doesn't require ID. I'm not aware if Motels where you are need ID or not.
Best wishes in sorting somewhere out.
I am in the US at the moment in the midwest - I live in Italy but am staying with relatives in the US currently. But from what I've Googled and heard places require ID so I'm not sure what to do

• Aww..
Reactions: SVEN
Upvote 0
MatrixPrisoner

MatrixPrisoner

Enlightened
Jul 8, 2023
You can live in 24 hour airport if you're worried about breaking your bank.

Upvote 0