catperson

catperson

#live stream your last breath
Aug 25, 2023
I desperately need a method, i was going to od but i cant survive it and go to the hospital. I need a method that insures I actually do it or at least that I won't get hospitalized if it doesn't work. I want to hang myself (dont really love this but im getting desperate) but I only have a belt and cant find any posts about that, i dont like leaving the house so i cant just get a rope but if i like a method enough i might. I really want something that is quick where I don't feel much pain but at this point im getting less and less picky. if you know any poisons im all ears. i reallyyy want to shoot myself but i cant get one if anyone can link other posts or help at all i would really appreciate it

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: WAITING TO DIE
Y

Yaffle

Life’s a bitch
Nov 9, 2023
If you want to hang then you could buy rope on Amazon or eBay.

Reactions: catperson and Praestat_Mori
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I certainly hate how it's so unnecessarily difficult to cease existing on our own terms, I find it horrible how we cannot just easily die in peace when we want to, the fact that suicide is so inaccessible is what's always kept me trapped here. But anyway I hope that you eventually find the freedom you search for, best wishes.

Reactions: silentnights56 and catperson