• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Suicidalmoor

Suicidalmoor

Aug 23, 2021
I'm tired of dragging this life, I urgently need to rest, my girlfriend left me a few months ago, she threatens me if I get close to her , the studies are being a failure and my relationship with my parents is terrible.

I have never tried "seriously", except for slight attempts on a train track or trying on a highway bridge, but I never had the courage to do so.
I have been reading this forum for months, but I would like to intervene this time, I need a method that is, if possible, painless and that I can not regret taking.

Thanks in advance, I hope to rest soon :)

• Hugs
Reactions: NearlyIrrelevantCake and bed
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I understand it is hard to carry on when you are suffering so much. Living is very painful. There is the resource section for method information. At least in my case I plan to research my chosen method to reduce the chance of failure. Whatever happens, I wish you the best.

Reactions: Suicidalmoor and bed
Suicidalmoor

Suicidalmoor

Aug 23, 2021
I understand it is hard to carry on when you are suffering so much. Living is very painful. There is the resource section for method information. At least in my case I plan to research my chosen method to reduce the chance of failure. Whatever happens, I wish you the best.

Thank you very much for your answer, I will read the resource section carefully then.

I'm new here so it's hard for me to handle myself and know where things are. I hope it goes well for you, and we find a method that has no fault, or is minimal.

forced2live

forced2live

Forced2live
Aug 15, 2022
Why is every comment that you make is so philosophical?

H

hannila_m

Jan 18, 2024
Whatever happens I wish you the best and hope you will find your solution!