E

ebt88

Student
Jun 11, 2020
It's possible to get drunk and drown in the bathtub. You can google it/search this forum about past discussions. In fact in the US there is one such fatality everyday according to stats.

Furthermore if you search for "accident" in the forum there are past discussions around this idea

Last edited:
Reactions: dontwantocareanymore
DetachedDreamer97

DetachedDreamer97

Enlightened
Mar 17, 2018
There's cerbera odollam seeds. The cerberin in them is undetectable in autopsies and thus can be mistaken as a heart attack. However, if you don't add the other ingredients, Like scopolamine from Datura Inoxia/Brugmansia seeds (minimally), incarvillea sinensis, California poppy, and akuamma seeds. It will be unpleasant.

There is also the suicidal adrenaline technique, not that I recommend it as it's just theoretical and is still somewhat in development for perfection, and you'll likely end up fucking yourself up completely of you don't go all the way. However, should it work, it will be natural as it only involves your body and you'll either giver yourself a heart attack or a subarachnoid hemorrhage. I still need to post the updated instructions.

Other than that, if no one suspects you of being suicidal, you could also screw around with loperamide and pgp inhibitors. Or try overdosing on otc or prescription drugs thar addicts use.

L

Living sucks

Forced out of life before I wanted to leave
Mar 27, 2020
We all do. They've already been suggested

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/search/339711/?q=Accident&o=relevance

Reactions: autumnal
P

person123

Experienced
Jul 2, 2020
I want my death to look like a suicide, I want my family to know the truth.

Deleted member 17949

Deleted member 17949

Visionary
May 9, 2020
Not making mine look accidental for sure. Gaze upon my headless self and know that my life was shit is what I say.

As for a real way of doing this, there are a few. CO poisoning can look like an accident with the right setup. Alcohol and drowning can look accidental, but keep in mind this is far from comfortable or even reliable. Certain railway suicides may look like accidents. A lot of it is about the surroundings and context rather than just the method.

Reactions: Kain10th
P

person123

Experienced
Jul 2, 2020
Look up deadly accidents, and copy, drowning in the sea for example.