C

Cyan.green

Jun 13, 2020
I live in the UK and I want to end my life so much I need an easily accessible method of ctb that dosnt really require mental commitment like jumping or hanging does I really want a method like sn but it is nearly impossible to get hold of can someone please inform me on methods available to me?

Last edited:
HelensNepenthe

HelensNepenthe

Thoughtful poster
Jan 17, 2019
Reactions: peacefulhorizons, x-Ace-x, Dead beat dad and 3 others
HelensNepenthe

HelensNepenthe

Thoughtful poster
Jan 17, 2019
I'm new to this I guess I may of broken a rule there I'm only intending to request factual information sorry
Normally requesting factual information means that you have had a method you come across, and you want someone to clarify anything about it. e.g. will I turn blue permanently if I ingest a fatal dose of SN.

Check the Resource compilation thread. It'll serve you as a gateway in finding answers for self-deliverance.

Reactions: x-Ace-x, autumnal, Helpneedtips and 2 others
C

Cyan.green

Jun 13, 2020
Normally requesting factual information means that you have had a method you come across, and you want someone to clarify anything about it. e.g. will I turn blue permanently if I ingest a fatal dose of SN.

Check the Resource compilation thread. It'll serve you as a gateway in finding answers for self-deliverance.
Oh okay didn't realise thankyou

Reactions: autumnal and HelensNepenthe
L

Living sucks

Forced out of life before I wanted to leave
Mar 27, 2020
Start looking here - also read the rules and FAQ Once you find some things then post questions about things you might not understand.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/resource-compilation.3/

Reactions: autumnal
H

Hammer

just about gone.
Jun 15, 2020
As per the rules I'm not telling you how to kill yourself or encouraging what to do.

But instead I'm gonna tell you my story, take from it what you will.

I've decided I want to go out painlessly but quickly, as a gun isn't a viable option here in the UK. I eventually came across the exit bag method. So I purchased a canister of nitrogen from a welding website, aswell as a regulator and gas mask off Amazon. Its all ready to go though took some diy to get the oxygen mask fitted to the regulator.

Eitherway when it's time in the next few days I'm gonna drive some were secluded, pop the mask over my head with a bag ontop to let the bag fill a bit, then exhale and slip the mask over and bag with it, count to 20 and take some relaxing deep breaths knowing my fear of living is about to be over.

Will likely also leave a note on the window saying nitrogen gas present, call emergency services do not try to assist yourself.

• Hugs
Reactions: Fre_diE and virginiawoolf86
autumnal

autumnal

Enlightened
Feb 4, 2020
:smiling:

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/attachments/autumnal-rtfm-rules-only-extended-information-png.34274/

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/attachments/autumnal-rtfm-resources-only-extended-information-png.34278/

Reactions: peacefulhorizons, SSlostallhope and Didymus
C

Cyan.green

Jun 13, 2020
As per the rules I'm not telling you how to kill yourself or encouraging what to do.

But instead I'm gonna tell you my story, take from it what you will.

I've decided I want to go out painlessly but quickly, as a gun isn't a viable option here in the UK. I eventually came across the exit bag method. So I purchased a canister of nitrogen from a welding website, aswell as a regulator and gas mask off Amazon. Its all ready to go though took some diy to get the oxygen mask fitted to the regulator.

Eitherway when it's time in the next few days I'm gonna drive some were secluded, pop the mask over my head with a bag ontop to let the bag fill a bit, then exhale and slip the mask over and bag with it, count to 20 and take some relaxing deep breaths knowing my fear of living is about to be over.

Will likely also leave a note on the window saying nitrogen gas present, call emergency services do not try to assist yourself.
Thank you for your help, I wish you luck

Reactions: WearyOfStruggling