• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Jynxer

Jynxer

Jun 3, 2019
Hey guys, I'm new here and still trying to get my footing. I'm not a tech friendly person so I'm wondering if someone can assist me?

Where do I find this pph? I found it before but it was asking for me to download it. Is there a place online where I could find the same thing without having to download? ( don't have a working computer and my phone space is very limited

Reactions: Circles
Meretlein

Meretlein

Feb 15, 2019
You have to download it to get the whole book. I can email some pages if you want or just tell you what you want to know.

Reactions: Circles and Donewith_
peacetoall

peacetoall

May 24, 2019
I'm not that tech savvy either, but I know where you can find it. If you look at the top of the page there is a folder that says "wiki". Then you need to click the wiki box to open it. Then click "literature." I think you have to download it.Maybe try to clean up some space on your phone. Delete cache might clear enough space

ProhibereDolor

ProhibereDolor

Cloak and Dagger
May 21, 2019
Where it has the 3 forum choices like sanctioned Suicide, off topic yadda yadda, click the top one and go to list of resources. It is only 5 or so down the list.

Edit: number 4 on the list.

Superfluous

Superfluous

Mar 16, 2019
The link to the 2019 version is on the 1st post of this thread:

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/the-peaceful-pill-ehandbook-march-24-2019-revision.14416/

You can view images of each page and choose to download those you need.

Edit: or just read them online

Last edited:
Reactions: Soul and Circles
Jynxer

Jynxer

Jun 3, 2019
You have to download it to get the whole book. I can email some pages if you want or just tell you what you want to know.
Lol not sure how to send a PM yet, I tried ( I think) but it didn't work. Can you send me one so I can reply with my email address. Would love to get some pages sent to me.
Geez I wish I was more tech friendly lol

Superfluous

Superfluous

Mar 16, 2019
Lol not sure how to send a PM yet, I tried ( I think) but it didn't work. Can you send me one so I can reply with my email address. Would love to get some pages sent to me.
Geez I wish I was more tech friendly lol
Clink this link: https://mega.nz/#F!0w9GxAYb!BCQsghRpneVXDXoGwuQEOg

When it opens, click Open in browser button

When this opens, click the folder Images

Then click page 002 image and it show you a picture of the menu. You can scroll through the images.

Reactions: Soul and Circles
Jynxer

Jynxer

Jun 3, 2019
Last edited:
Reactions: Meretlein, jake3d, Superfluous and 3 others