Puppy

Puppy

F Up
Apr 9, 2020
I just need to get a fucking gun already but I don't know how I just want t die I've tried so many other methods and can't do it right just need a gun to my head please how can I get gun I can't take this anymore I been pushing and trying but I cant any longer my thoughts have completely taken over I'm so afraid and alone! please God take me!

Reactions: lonelee, Øystein and siray
B

blahblahhh

Jan 15, 2021
I feel you! I really do. I have a gun and I'm potentially waiting to feel frantic and impulsive enough to use it. You're not alone! What other methods have you tried?

S

SuicidallyCurious

Enlightened
Dec 20, 2020
Visit US. Visit gunshow.

Reactions: Bigpink
siray

siray

the crucified
Dec 28, 2018
I feel the same way, if only I had a handgun, I wouldn't hesitate, no second thoughts. I get insanity attacks 20-30 times a day, extreme sorrow I feel at having existed in my depressed mind.

I read german philosophy especially Friedrich Nietzsche to calm my nerves, death is the ultimate relief, can't wait to get it over with.

• Hugs
Reactions: FuneralCry, nopointofliving and Øystein
B

Bigpink

Warlock
Oct 12, 2020
I would love to be in a country where it's easier to get a gun.

W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Yeah, I think a gun would be suitable for me too because I could shoot myself while being drunk and happy af.
I have this fantasy of going to a hotel, getting wasted and then just pull the trigger.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It is terrible when our thoughts get like this. I hope there is a way for you to find some kind of peace, whatever you do. I understand the appeal of the gun as a ctb method, but there is no way for me to get a hold of one. It really is hard to die.