quifg

quifg

Oct 28, 2019
I was shouted at by my collegues some days ago. He criticized me very hard. I find I just can`t stand it. I wanted to cry. My job is to make phone call to power plant and adjust their power output to make frequecy stable. But I could hardly make any phone call in an hour.
In fact, when someone criticizes me hard, I can`t stand it well. ;-;

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: settheory, puppy9, Righttodie and 10 others
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
He does't have good management skills if that's how he treats you. I cry in that kind of situation too, and I hate it - it makes me seem weak, but it's just a nervous reaction. (((Hugs)))

Reactions: Cookiedough8956, puppy9, Righttodie and 1 other person
Luchs

Luchs

kristallene Bergluft über verfallener Gruft
Aug 20, 2019
I was shouted at by my collegues some days ago. He criticized me very hard. I find I just can`t stand it. I wanted to cry. My job is to make phone call to power plant and adjust their power output to make frequecy stable. But I could hardly make any phone call in an hour.
What kind of powerplant do you work at? Is it a nuclear one?

Rollo

Rollo

No pasaran
Aug 13, 2018

I don't know whether you're male or female but regardless of gender - you need to talk back. And also regardless of whether you made an actual mistake at doing your job. If he/she is your boss and believe you've made a mistake then they can officially reprimand you. Shouting is a straight disrespect. Shout back. As an esteemed philosopher 50 cent puts it - 'niggers will eat your ass up cause their heart turned cold, now you can be a victim or you can lock and load'. If you don't mind me asking - what was the issue?

C

Cookiedough8956

Wowzers
Feb 24, 2019
Aw I'm sorry- Usually what happens to me is that I get like "paralyzed" and some hrs later I'll like lash out. Weird I know.

He sounds like an ass tho -_-, try (I know its damn near impossible), to not let it get to you. He prob has his own personal shit and can't handle it.