Judah

Judah

Enlightened
Oct 1, 2020
Honestly, I find myself trapped, cornered and with no escape living a damn loop that does not stop, I am so unstable that I do not feel safe about the things I do, and that worries me.

Damn, I want to live to the fullest and in a pleasant way, but it seems that life hates me and eludes me every time I try to take a step forward looking for recovery, I really tried and it was almost impossible to recover with the current circumstances that I have, With my past, and my future absolutely black and empty ahead, I have no idea what to do with my life, but I also do not want to take desperate measures, I really hate being trapped, caged and quite limited, but I guess death will solve everything So I'll do my best to find N, I don't want to go through these things over and over again without seeing any signs of improvement.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Nomad7, DarkDg21, WonderingSoul and 13 others
WhiteRabbit

WhiteRabbit

I'm late, i'm late. For a very important date.
Feb 12, 2019
You are certainly not alone. I think a lot of us feel trapped in our own lives. I know I do.

• Love
Reactions: DarkDg21, WonderingSoul, LittleBlackCat and 5 others
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
@JustJudah, beautiful, I know and dislike that "must decide fast!" sensation. For now please focus on your breathing or some music you love or cuddling a pet, because you don't have to decide under duress or in a hurry. You get to decide when you're ready. x

• Hugs
Reactions: DarkDg21, LittleBlackCat and LONE WOLF.
KuriGohan&Kamehameha

KuriGohan&Kamehameha

想死不能 - 想活不能
Nov 23, 2020
Feeling trapped is one of the worst predicaments to be in. Happiness is an extension of freedom, it is hard to feel content when one exists under duress rather than genuine fulfillment. I wish you did not have to find yourself in such a suffocating situation, Judah.

The circumstances that lead to this are not your fault at all, we don't choose the cradle that we're born in. It is so so frustrating that there isn't a clearcut way for you to find a home, a place to settle, and an identity that you feel comfortable with.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: LittleBlackCat, LastLoveLetter and Judah
G

GeorgeEastman

Arcanist
Sep 3, 2018
You don't have to make the decision that quickly though really.

That's one of the perks of this thing. It's like the ace in the hole. You don't have to do it ever, but if stuff really gets too unbearable it's always an option. I keep putting it off since I'm stupid and keep wanting to see how much the next day is going to suck.

WhiteRabbit

WhiteRabbit

I'm late, i'm late. For a very important date.
Feb 12, 2019
You don't have to make the decision that quickly though really.

That's one of the perks of this thing. It's like the ace in the hole. You don't have to do it ever, but if stuff really gets too unbearable it's always an option. I keep putting it off since I'm stupid and keep wanting to see how much the next day is going to suck.
I don't know how people go through life without suicide in their back pocket. Just in case.

Reactions: KuriGohan&Kamehameha, WonderingSoul, LittleBlackCat and 3 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I know it can be awful to feel trapped, I'm sorry you are in this situation. I can imagine it must be a hopeless feeling when you try to get better and things do not work out. Living can be very painful. Whatever happens, I wish you the best.

• Love
Reactions: KuriGohan&Kamehameha, WonderingSoul, sadeyesWA and 1 other person
Judah

Judah

Enlightened
Oct 1, 2020
The circumstances that lead to this are not your fault at all, we don't choose the cradle that we're born in. It is so so frustrating that there isn't a clearcut way for you to find a home, a place to settle, and an identity that you feel comfortable with.
In fact, there are solutions, but they require highly bureaucratic processes and absurd amounts of money, it is as if life itself does not want me to recover or find a more comfortable and fulfilling life.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: myopybyproxy and KuriGohan&Kamehameha