3ndl3ss-v0id

3ndl3ss-v0id

Void
Jul 31, 2023
Today I called you but you didn't answer. Why, God, why? You seem to be dead. And I didn't go to your funeral. I miss you. I just want to know you're ok. Please just. I wanna hear your voice just one more time. Please. I miss you. There are so many things I want to tell you. And I'm sure there are so many things you want to tell me too. Please. I just can't conceive you left me just like that. Like a family abandoning their dog in the middle of the road. I feel like a stray dog ever since you left me. I just want to know about you. There isn't a day I don't think about you. I just want to see you. Hold your hands. Hear your voice telling me about your kids, about your husband, about your new recipes or the book you're reading. I want to hear your voice telling me how much you've missed me too. What's the point of living if it's not by your side? I can't love anymore. You've taken that from me when you left. And I forgive you for that. You could stab me right in the heart and I'd forgive you. You deserve so much more than I can ever give you. You make me feel like I'm nothing. Please just do something. Be mad at me. Hate me. At least notice me. Please. Please. Please.

• Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: wren-briar and James Sunderland
James Sunderland

James Sunderland

"In my restless dreams, I see that town…"
Oct 6, 2024
I can hear just how much this hurts for you right now. It's clear how much you miss them, and that's somewhat okay to feel. There just isn't any easy way through the loss of someone so close, one who held such a special place in your heart. It feels so real, just like you are in the street, a stray dog, lost and forsaken. And that makes a lot of sense, you're just stuck thinking of all the things you wanted to say to them.

I don't know the right words, but I'm here to listen to whatever you need to share. If you want to talk some more about them or how you have been feeling, I'm here. You don't have to face this by yourself.