LevUwU

LevUwU

I hate my life and the government
Mar 16, 2024
Honestly, I hated it. Absolutely the worst experience of my life

BUT it was so... freeing, and mentally unstable people are some of the best company I must say

• Hugs
Reactions: Ash’Girl, DizzyFolfy, returntothevoid and 2 others
WoNkEy_DoNkEy

WoNkEy_DoNkEy

As Useful As A Chocolate Teapot 🫖
Apr 6, 2024
An interesting take on psych wards. All you can hope for is to find as close a substitute on sasu with the advantage of the pool of potential people being much wider. Were the people you were talking to in there still intending to be suicidal after they got out? If you aren't then that's great but if not then as I said enjoy the company.

Reactions: landslide2 and juna
jbear824

jbear824

F*ck humanity. Let's end this.
Jul 4, 2023
I was in one back in October '23, and it was great. I didn't want to leave and ironically, coming back home made me depressed. I would have gladly just signed over my monthly SSI check to just have a perma room there.

• Love
Reactions: melancholymallory03, moshimoshi and divinemistress36
myopia

myopia

on earth, we’re briefly gorgeous.
Apr 8, 2024
This is so real. My psych ward was extremely wack, but I liked the monotony of life there. Everything was so simple, and the people were incredibly interesting.

Reactions: melancholymallory03, returntothevoid and divinemistress36
R

returntothevoid

Student
Jul 20, 2023
😂 fr at least they don't lie and manipulate you. They are just good company. Which is why I like it here

V

veryuniqueusername

Feb 5, 2024
Not for me lol, fear of being forced to go back to the fucking psych ward is one of the only things preventing me from CTB... since, if I fail, then I will be there for a loooooong time. And chances are high that I will fail, since I'm an idiot who can't do anything right

• Hugs
Reactions: DeletedAccount0864, melancholymallory03, willitpass and 2 others
LevUwU

LevUwU

I hate my life and the government
Mar 16, 2024
This is so real. My psych ward was extremely wack, but I liked the monotony of life there. Everything was so simple, and the people were incredibly interesting.
THIS. It was so dumb in every way but it felt so right. Three meals a day at the same time, generally nothing to do, and the general lack of consequence. It was nice in a weird way.

Reactions: melancholymallory03 and myopia
WhenTheyCry

WhenTheyCry

Experienced
Jun 25, 2022
The people there felt genuine because they were as equally as miserable as you. If you're lucky, they even serve good food. But I've also been to a bad psych ward where the heating was broken and I was chilled to my bones with bland food. It's 50/50

myopia

myopia

on earth, we’re briefly gorgeous.
Apr 8, 2024
THIS. It was so dumb in every way but it felt so right. Three meals a day at the same time, generally nothing to do, and the general lack of consequence. It was nice in a weird way.

Yeah, I find myself fantasizing about going back more than I care to admit… especially because it was objectively a bad time. But there was something so nice about having a pre-planned routine, people to take care of you, and no responsibilities at all. And since there was literally nothing to do (or void of mindless internet content to dive into) I felt so creative and connected to myself— I was journaling, writing, and drawing every day. Also, things like getting ready in the morning (something that I struggle with irl) became so much easier for me in the ward because I didn't have to pick out an outfit or do a complicated skincare/makeup routine. All I had was a toothbrush, toothpaste, bar of soap, and my hospital clothes. I felt unchained from the burden of physical appearance.

What I loved most was completely disconnected from the outside world and not having to think about all the messes of my real life. Everything became so much more streamlined— you didn't have to worry about making decisions because there aren't any decisions to make. There's something so freeing about that.

• Informative
Reactions: ForgottenAgain
melancholymallory03

melancholymallory03

Do cats live nine lives ? Or do humans ⏰
Feb 20, 2024
I heard from my old therapist,
That people with personality disorders often seek comfort in the psych ward. Until they don't. Or they just do. Sometimes due to the subjective amount of stress , it feels like they are fighting for them lives. The psych ward being the only place they can just truly escape , be taken care of and fed. The harsh reality is not every one has the same experiences here. Some may have a breezy stay and some may get locked in the camera room. Some doctors are compassionate and some programming is filled with rules and regulations making it suffocating and sterile.
If you do miss the psych ward, I understand but be careful what you wish for 🧡

• Hugs
Reactions: moshimoshi
willitpass

willitpass

Don’t try to offer me help, I’ve tried everything
Mar 10, 2020
😂 fr at least they don't lie and manipulate you. They are just good company. Which is why I like it here
I wish that was my experience. I've never experienced more lying and manipulating than from staff and patients in psych wards, other than from my mother.

• Aww..
Reactions: melancholymallory03 and moshimoshi
M

moshimoshi

Apr 6, 2024
I miss it too, I had friends there and was actually eating and sleeping properly. Also we could have choccy milk pretty much whenever

• Yay!
Reactions: melancholymallory03
willitpass

willitpass

Don’t try to offer me help, I’ve tried everything
Mar 10, 2020
Not for me lol, fear of being forced to go back to the fucking psych ward is one of the only things preventing me from CTB... since, if I fail, then I will be there for a loooooong time. And chances are high that I will fail, since I'm an idiot who can't do anything right
I also have a crippling fear of ending up back in one to the point I'm scared to try to CTB.

• Hugs
Reactions: moshimoshi
melancholymallory03

melancholymallory03

Do cats live nine lives ? Or do humans ⏰
Feb 20, 2024
I wish that was my experience. I've never experienced more lying and manipulating than from staff and patients in psych wards, other than from my mother.
Bad therapy causes therapy Fr ……
I wish they would be a lot more selective with who they hire 🙄

I had one staff tell me I could watch what I wanted on the television so I put on the breakfast club, then catch me if you can

The next day they isolated me all day and said I broke the rules. Nobody believed me. And when adults team up , nobody believes us it feels like.
Now I would be in the adult ward, which seems SUPER UNPLEASENt. And genuinely scary
I miss it too, I had friends there and was actually eating and sleeping properly. Also we could have choccy milk pretty much whenever
Bro …. When the psych wards feeds us better than our parents 🥺
I remember wanting to smoke so badly though.
I bet adults could lmao. I don't reckon it would be hard for one to sneak a dab pen and charger in?
But who has time for that. . .

R

returntothevoid

Student
Jul 20, 2023
Oh I wasn't talking about the staff