Kera

Kera

Experienced
Jul 16, 2023
Hello,
i have read many posts from emgrl in the older threads. She wrote her last post November 2022. does anyone know what happened to her?
LG

• Love
Reactions: Per Ardua Ad Astra
day

day

Global Mod
Jun 24, 2023
People come and people go. Even as little as I've been here I've seen so many new faces and then poof they're gone.

Chances are they just left the forum as this place loses it's purpose a lot if you recover. I mean people also just get bored or find a better vent. Life stuff can happen to.

Then of course they may have CTB'd which wouldnt be a surprise either. Sorry someone you enjoy is gone OP, maybe they'll come back.

Reactions: tora
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I'm afraid I can't help you out- as I don't know- but- I recommend you add your query to the megathread below as well- it's located in the Offtopic stickies section. It's where a lot of member query posts are and, it's less likely to get lost. Hopefully, someone may spot it who knows more...

Reactions: Kera
Kera

Kera

Experienced
Jul 16, 2023
I'm afraid I can't help you out- as I don't know- but- I recommend you add your query to the megathread below as well- it's located in the Offtopic stickies section. It's where a lot of member query posts are and, it's less likely to get lost. Hopefully, someone may spot it who knows more...

Dear thanks for your tip :) I will do that!
People come and people go. Even as little as I've been here I've seen so many new faces and then poof they're gone.

Chances are they just left the forum as this place loses it's purpose a lot if you recover. I mean people also just get bored or find a better vent. Life stuff can happen to.

Then of course they may have CTB'd which wouldnt be a surprise either. Sorry someone you enjoy is gone OP, maybe they'll come back.

I also thank you for your answer :) Yes, people come and go like in psychiatry.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Forever Sleep