Blue Rose

Blue Rose

Student
Feb 6, 2021
When I was a high school student, there was a classmate whom I knew personally.
She was bullied by other students, I don't know why they did bully her so much even now.

One day, we went to a rec. At that moment, only we were at a tent.
She was crying silently. I handed some pieces of tissues to her. Of course it could be used to wipe the face! Sorry for my poor English.
And I was sticking by her for a long time until my teacher called us. I am not sure if my behavior was helpful to her or not.

The next day, she was absent. Another day, she was. I was staring at her empty seat.
Then my class teacher entered. She was crying. She strained her voice. How pity she was!

X... X had hanged herself...

Many of us shouted. Others started to cry. I was motionless. I couldn't make any sound. I was a statue in the class.

The funeral was held soon. I attended. Many of us was crying or shouting. Some of them fainted from their grief.
BUT why didn't do anything for her before her death? Including myself?

Her dead body was being covered with a big piece of white cloth. A close relative dragged down it. I could see her dead face surely.
Her lips and eyes were closed. Her face seemed to be peaceful. I wondered how she had been when she was making a knot!
When she was attempting CTB, there had been NOBODY except herself!

He, her close relative, told his gratitude to us. But I felt shame on myself so MUCH!

And I remember what he said,

I would like to give her my last farewell.

And he kissed her face. Everyone shouted and lamented. But he and I were statues. He and I had no idea or no... Yes, that's enough.
The picture she had painted was given to me. I wanted to have it, but everybody ordered to burn it. I did.

She was very good at painting... She was innocent...

And after some years passed by, I attempted to do CTB in my house alone......

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: virginiawoolf, Dead Meat, My_name_is_Luka and 7 others
Pookie

Pookie

Somebody you used to know.
Oct 18, 2020
I'm sorry that your friend died and that you also attempted suicide.

Tragic story and also sad that her painting got destroyed. It would've served as a beautiful memory of her later down the road.

Reactions: Blue Rose and Dead Meat
Silver

Silver

The 21st century is when everything changes
Aug 8, 2020
BUT why didn't do anything for her before her death? Including myself?
You did do something. You talked to her on the night she was upset. There wasn't a way you could have known what was going to happen so you couldn't have prevented it, but I'm sure she felt comforted.

Reactions: Blue Rose and Pookie
Grave

Grave

tired
Mar 5, 2021
That's the fucked up way the world seems to work, I'm sorry about your classmate.

Reactions: Blue Rose