dreaming_of_pearl

dreaming_of_pearl

I miss you I love you I’m sorry
Jun 10, 2023
she acctually accepted me for who I am I miss her she died in like 2016 from ovarian cancer.

I used to have a stuffed animal she gave me named bee, I miss her I gave her to an ex of mine as a promise I'd see them,let's call them Serena. When we broke up I tried to get bee back they humiliated me infront of a huge discord server and got me banned. I hate her ass she doesn't realize how much bee means to me.

I don't have a good memory I can't remember how my aunts touch feels anymore how her voice sounds how her house was it's fading more and more all I had of her touch was bee I had bee since I was a baby and it hurts. It hurts bad she was my everything and that bitch THAT FUCKING CUNT THEY TOOK HER FROM ME SHE TOOK THE PERSON EHO LOVED ME THE MOST MY LAST MEMORY OF BEE OF MY AUNT ITS GONE NOW

They had the nerve to message me being like ohhh I think you're doing good even if my freinds think your shit like fuck off. Die. John was right your an arrogant selfish narc asshole no wonder why people don't like you no wonder why our old Minecraft group hated you I hope you get hit by a truck you took something priceless away from me I want bee back right fucking now. I love bee I love my aunt I hate you you horrible human being.

• Hugs
Reactions: corazon, Forever Sleep and Praestat_Mori