sanshi

sanshi

Sep 18, 2023
I miss that person whom I used to hug. I don't know why he threw me away like a bag of garbage. They were beautiful days. Six months of separation, and his pain is still present in my heart. I loved him more than myself, but what's the point? He left me to rot alone.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: snowcloud9, Sannti, SexyIncél and 5 others
nicotine_goblin

nicotine_goblin

Student
Aug 28, 2023
I think I can understand your pain, I had a similar situation almost 6 months ago at this point and it still hurts every day

sanshi

sanshi

Sep 18, 2023
I think I can understand your pain, I had a similar situation almost 6 months ago at this point and it still hurts every day
I won't lie and say that I don't have problems other than a breakup, but it's in my mind when I play, when I watch TV, when I eat. EverY Fuckiung day , There is no one like him. He was my soul mate. I tried a lot, but I failed.

N

NoFutureAnymore

Student
Jul 4, 2023
I miss that person whom I used to hug. I don't know why he threw me away like a bag of garbage. They were beautiful days. Six months of separation, and his pain is still present in my heart. I loved him more than myself, but what's the point? He left me to rot alone.
I'm sure that you'll find a better person who values your love and won't disappoint you.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
That must be really painful what you are going through, it's cruel how other people just create more suffering, they certainly cannot be relied on. But anyway best wishes.