anothing

anothing

Down bad
Aug 24, 2020
My parents forced me to go to basically prison school, because I'm a dysfunctional piece of shit, it was like drowning, we were under constant supervision, every second of your day was strictly regimented, you couldn't even have private conversations with people, I'm a mess and shit with words but I can't even describe how painful this was for me, I need time alone to feel comfortable, I had to contort myself into a person that wasn't me, I feel just gross thinking about it, I fell in love with a girl there, talking with her and dreaming about our future together was the only thing that kept me alive, we spent every day together, we wrote poems to each other, we made it through some much insane shit I just thought nothing could bring us apart, we're both back home now, her feelings for me are gone now, I guess, maybe they were never real, I just feel so abandoned, every thought I have about my life or my future, my mind just assumes she's a part of it, and she's not, I can't get rid of the pain

• Hugs
Reactions: iHateMyselflokay, demuic, Silvermorning and 5 others
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
A broken heart is truly an awful thing to endure. It's good you had each other during those difficult years, and I'm sorry to hear that you grew apart. Those feelings dull with time. I don't know if they will ever go away completely, but they will improve with time and letting new people into your life.

• Hugs
Reactions: Silvermorning, Wraith and sadworld
sadworld

sadworld

existence is a nightmare
Aug 25, 2020
I'm sorry to hear that. That must have been really hard. Let new people in your life and start again! It will hurt for some time but I'm sure you can get over it! Sending hugs :hug: :hug: :heart:

Reactions: Silvermorning
Uzera

Uzera

Apr 11, 2020
She might also be having a hard time with the experience. You might be a reminder of that place to her. Have you tried talking to her? Maybe If she knew about how you feel it might make a difference. She might not want a relationship but she might be your friend. If you are a reminder to her at least you'll know that. You don't have to tell her you love her just say all the things you said in your post about how she kept you going in that horrible place.

Im so sorry you had to go through all that. it sounds like a nightmare. sending good vibes your way.

• Hugs
Reactions: demuic, Silvermorning and sadworld