TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
Like the title says I miss having crushes or falling in love I haven´t felt that feeling for almost 10 years, to me it´s impossible to have crushes or fall in love as an adult it´s just physically impossible. I especially miss those innocent crushes as a child where just looking at a beautiful girl would fill me with this feeling of love and butterflies in my stomach when I saw the girl and also fantasizing of us being together (and a lot of blushing around my crushes because I was shy). I just miss it so much and I will never get it back :'(

• Hugs
Reactions: todeswunsch, Lostandlooking, Forever Sleep and 1 other person
hellispink

hellispink

poisonous
May 26, 2022
Seems like something i would have written. I am not capable of falling in love, at all. I dont feel attraction to anybody neither emotionally physically absolutely nothing. I cant have crushes either. I miss those days of butterfly and daydreaming too, last time it happened i was 15. But its a stage, once reality hits we realize love it aint like movies and people are crap and full of flaws. I wish i could feel something but i cant. I am dead by now.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: todeswunsch and TheGoodGuy
Spiritual survivor

Spiritual survivor

A born again but occasionally suicidal
Feb 13, 2022
I still get crushes and I'm old. For me this does not go away at all. I got many crushes on many people. It's probably not normal lol! Crushes come and go. U have to roll with it. I do like people. Even people that are weird. The weirder the better 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: todeswunsch
TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
Seems like something i would have written. I am not capable of falling in love, at all. I dont feel attraction to anybody neither emotionally physically absolutely nothing. I cant have crushes either. I miss those days of butterfly and daydreaming too, last time it happened i was 15. But its a stage, once reality hits we realize love it aint like movies and people are crap and full of flaws. I wish i could feel something but i cant. I am dead by now.
I miss the ignorance and naivete once reality gets unveiled you can´t go back and love is unfortunately not so beautiful and magic as we once thought it´s so boring finding out it´s just a chemical reaction happening in the brain that compels us to bread. I want to go back to feel the magic of love back when love and so much else in life was a mystery, I say knowledge and wisdom is the killer of imagination, magic and wonder the less you know the happier you´ll be.
I still get crushes and I'm old. For me this does not go away at all. I got many crushes on many people. It's probably not normal lol! Crushes come and go. U have to roll with it. I do like people. Even people that are weird. The weirder the better 😂
But then I can clearly tell you don´t suffer from apathy or anhedonia because with that you won´t feel any emotions at all.

• Aww..
Reactions: hellispink
R_N

R_N

-Memento Mori-
Dec 3, 2019
I don't and would never go back to that state even if it was possible. Emotions are blinding.

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Actually, I'm the opposite. My crushes I suspect were crazy limerance. They were so intense and made me so upset. I'm glad I know I'm susceptible to limerance now because I'm far better at stopping it in it's tracks. Do you not even have celebrity crushes now? I've moved on to fictional characters. Seems a whole lot safer because it's all entirely fantasy.

TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
Actually, I'm the opposite. My crushes I suspect were crazy limerance. They were so intense and made me so upset. I'm glad I know I'm susceptible to limerance now because I'm far better at stopping it in it's tracks. Do you not even have celebrity crushes now? I've moved on to fictional characters. Seems a whole lot safer because it's all entirely fantasy.
Nope not even celebrity crushes, video game or anime crushes none at all

• Aww..
Reactions: Forever Sleep