dreaming_of_pearl

dreaming_of_pearl

I miss you I love you I’m sorry
Jun 10, 2023
I'm so fucking upset bro. I just want to do weed again. Ever since I got sick I havnt been able to do shit I can't take living sober I fucking hate it I hate everything. I hate being sober I hate it. I'd do anything to be high again from anything

• Hugs
Reactions: ADeadBunny and LifeCouldBeADream
MatrixPrisoner

MatrixPrisoner

Enlightened
Jul 8, 2023
What are you sick with?

Reactions: dreaming_of_pearl
LifeCouldBeADream

LifeCouldBeADream

Why she bring these bright eyes to this dark place
Dec 13, 2023
I'm so fucking upset bro. I just want to do weed again. Ever since I got sick I havnt been able to do shit I can't take living sober I fucking hate it I hate everything. I hate being sober I hate it. I'd do anything to be high again from anything
feels you not able to smoke because of ur profession?

Reactions: dreaming_of_pearl
ADeadBunny

ADeadBunny

🪦 July 20th, 2003 - January 8th, 2024
Nov 19, 2023
I get it, I miss all of the synthetic noids that were going around a little while ago. There was something about that high that I can't get with weed or dabs.

Reactions: dreaming_of_pearl and LifeCouldBeADream
imastain

imastain

bleh
May 3, 2023
i dont get how suicidal and depressed people are able to use weed for escapism? it just makes me breakdown and feel even worse. my drugs of choice are ket and opioids.

dreaming_of_pearl

dreaming_of_pearl

I miss you I love you I’m sorry
Jun 10, 2023
I
i dont get how suicidal and depressed people are able to use weed for escapism? it just makes me breakdown and feel even worse. my drugs of choice are ket and opioids.
I would im just scared of how my body would react atm
I
feels you not able to smoke because of ur profession?
I wishhh dudeee there's something haunting about my body rejecting it
Severe gastreoparasis atm and gerd. Happend because sertraline destroyed my insides
Also a thing, it's been like 8-9 months, I had to cold turkey evreyhing I had a love for. Weed, nic, even food… I'm just now being able to eat again without vomiting… I hope it goes away I keep telling myself it will. That this year will save me. If the universe really has a place for everything and this year is a true reset (ie being the year also ends on a Saturday starting next week as the new year) then I should get better… and evreyhing should start going backwards to the way it was before covid when my life really started to fall apart.. I hope, if this isn't temporary i dunno what I'm even gonna do. I hate living like this.

Last edited: