urmom

urmom

Sep 14, 2023
I just had a fight with my dad the fight made me realize I was ready to do it I'm sick of everything I already wrote a letter but I angerly ripped it I might tape it up I so tried of everything I've been suicidal since I was in first grade I'm still a hasten and scared but I already now I have no future I worried about my mom I don't want to make her depressed but I just want to be free I was organally planning to ctb once my mom dies so she wont have to suffer but that would take too long since she's in good health I'm sorry to my mom she's the resonance I'm still considering staying alive I feel so trapped

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: dyn00ss, SmollMushroom and Georgehelm
Georgehelm

Georgehelm

Oct 4, 2023
Would you be able to talk to only your mom about it? Without your dad finding out? It won't fix everything but it might be a good start to finding out what else to live for and to make a better future.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It's really understandable feeling so tired of suffering in this existence, I wish you the best with your plans.

Reactions: dyn00ss and urmom
dazed_dreamer

dazed_dreamer

at the end of everything, hold on to anything
Sep 21, 2023
I'm sorry to hear you're in a lot of pain, I hope you find relief in some shape or form. I would suggest giving this some time for the heat of the fight to simmer, this isn't a decision to make impulsively.
Also, you don't have to say your age, I feel strange asking that to someone on the internet, but I'm assuming you're at minor. This doesn't lessen your pain of course, hell my teen years were some of the worst of my life. But I would really try other options before CTB at that point. Talk to your mom, a school counselor, therapist, friends-- hell, vent in my DMs if you want. Give it a shot, so much can change in a few short years at this stage of life.
I'm wishing you all the best; I hope you find peace and relief, hopefully somewhere still on this planet

Reactions: urmom