• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

W

Winniethepooh

Nov 17, 2019
I have no idea what people mean when they say it. It's like theyre trying to say that their intentions dictate reality. It sounds disturbed.

Reactions: Moonicide, Susannah and SickSadWorld
Sweet emotion

Sweet emotion

Enlightened
Sep 14, 2019
I've never heard anyone say I mean you well. I've heard j wish you well but not the other

Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob
Susannah

Susannah

Mage
Jul 2, 2018
I hate people saying "I mean you well". Always think about the saying "The road to hell is paved with good intentions".

Reactions: Deleted member 4993, mattwitt, TheDevilsAngel and 2 others
P

pole

Global Mod
Sep 18, 2018
basically just a saying telling someone that their own intentions are pure and genuine towards another person and nothing different. ive definitely heard alot of people say it, i guess its just a different way of saying i wish you well.

Reactions: Deleted member 4993
J

jgm63

Visionary
Oct 28, 2019
basically just a saying telling someone that their own intentions are pure and genuine towards another person and nothing different. ive definitely heard alot of people say it, i guess its just a different way of saying i wish you well.
Correct (IMO).

It just basically saying "I want what's best for you".

Of course, the only issue is that different people are at different levels of consciousness, and some people's idea of what is best for you might not really be what's best for you, but of course that's a whole universe of further discussion......

:sunglasses:

Reactions: Deleted member 4993, Wolfjob_dayjob, Susannah and 1 other person
Tortured_empath

Tortured_empath

Arcanist
Apr 7, 2019
They usually say it as they're about to ruin your life. At least in my experience. So they can eat cock for all I'm concerned.

Reactions: Deleted member 4993, Wolfjob_dayjob, Susannah and 2 others
Susannah

Susannah

Mage
Jul 2, 2018
They usually say it as they're about to ruin your life. At least in my experience. So they can eat cock for all I'm concerned.
I totally agree with you. People who told me "I mean you well" always ended up fucking up my life. I've spend years trying to forgive those fuckers, and they don't even know it.

Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and Wolfjob_dayjob