S

searchingforpeace

Student
Nov 26, 2022
If this is not allowed I sincerely apologize I wasn't thinking clearly last night

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
turbomightbegone

turbomightbegone

šŸŽ£
Nov 13, 2023
I suspect that sources of any chemical that can be used to cbt can only be shared via dms,, there's the possibility that minors might stumble upon sources if theyre out in the open since moderators can't really ban minors if they don't have an account.

S

searchingforpeace

Student
Nov 26, 2022
I'm really sorry I'm a **** idiot

• Hugs
Reactions: turbomightbegone
F

fire12362

Student
Dec 10, 2023
I'm really sorry I'm a **** idiot
Nah, don't worry about it. I'm sure the Mods will understand. It happened to me that I once put a source in a reply on a post instead of putting it in a DM. It simply got taken down. There are very few rules when it comes to this site, and one of these rules is sharing sources publicly. As long as you're putting it as a DM you're chillin

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
S

searchingforpeace

Student
Nov 26, 2022
I may have found a couple sketchy US sources if anyone wants to help me verify but they are sketchy

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
No you really don't need to apologize, the issue lies in the site not you. Suicide methods should be able to be discussed openly, I find it cruel how there is so much censorship, it only makes people suffer even more. But anyway best wishes.

U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
Yeah as others have said it's mostly so people, especially minors don't make rash decisions is all. Suicide should always be a last resort so it's preferable for people to sign up and stick around for a bit before they can ask for sources etc.

Some mods delete anything they don't agree with, some are more flexible.

Just go with the flow and try not to worry about it too much.

S

searchingforpeace

Student
Nov 26, 2022
I think it's so sources don't get taken down actually which makes sense

Reactions: Talvikki