A

A_quietboi

Aug 16, 2023
Just an interesting thing I've been doing for a long time now- corners are weirdly comforting. Oftentimes I'd be found in a corner, rubbing my head against the wall or whatever forms the corner. I dunno, it's just so comforting and calm, I feel so warm in those places. Is it normal to find corners comforting or something?

Also apparently I can't hold eye contact with any stranger (I never noticed myself- my parents just told me recently). I'm so weird lol

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: LoiteringClouds, doormat25, Forever Sleep and 3 others
TabooMushroom2

TabooMushroom2

Jun 23, 2023
I guess you are maybe reincarnated spider :D

• Yay!
Reactions: A_quietboi, doormat25, Forever Sleep and 1 other person
P

psp3000

Enlightened
May 20, 2023
I think this is normal I used to sit in corners a lot as a child or build pillow forts in my closet

or I would just get into the dryer and leave the dryer door slightly open to avoid the bad things that could happen if a person is left inside a dryer while it's on

I am glad that my experience is not unique

• Hugs
Reactions: LoiteringClouds and doormat25
TheSpookyNameGuy

TheSpookyNameGuy

There's nothing here..
Apr 30, 2023
I sit on the floor with my legs wide open, hunched over and just loose myself in my mind.

Usually after an intense mental coma.

Reactions: doormat25
R

Redacted24

Might be Richard Cory... or not
Nov 20, 2023
A corner or pillow fort might be comforting because it blocks out the chaos. Kind of protective. I like to wrap my head in a blanket so only my nose and mouth are exposed, it helps me sleep.
Everyone has their own comforting means I suppose.

Reactions: TabooMushroom2 and doormat25
Passersby

Passersby

Trapped in space and time
Aug 29, 2019
I like to lay in my bed with a weighted blanket over me because it's heavy and comforting. It can provide a feeling of security and I can imagine I am somewhere else, like in a different world even though I am not. It's small but it's something. Eye contact has always been weird and tough.