N

nopointinlife

Student
Mar 11, 2022
Today my wife, kids, and I started the first of 4 days scoping out venues for my son's 12th birthday party. It was at a somewhat seedy but overall pleasant go-kart, arcade, and mini golf place. We spent the day having fun there. My kids and wife looked like they had a lot of fun today, I too had some fun lapping my kids and wife on the go kart tracks. We ended the day picking up some fried chicken to eat at home, which I ate getting rather toasted on some beer and booze. To,orrow we are checking out another venue. It will be another day of fun and booze. I seriously cannot complain nor feel ungrateful for having this experience. It is nice to have some highs to balance out the dark lows.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Ineedtodie, Venus13, Forever Sleep and 5 others
looseye

looseye

A boring person.
Oct 27, 2021
You go enjoy yourself, king 💪 It sounds like you're ending 2022 with a couple amazing days, I'm glad you managed to arrange this!

Reactions: Ineedtodie and nopointinlife
stermc

stermc

libertas quae sera tamen
Nov 24, 2022
Today my wife, kids, and I started the first of 4 days scoping out venues for my son's 12th birthday party. It was at a somewhat seedy but overall pleasant go-kart, arcade, and mini golf place. We spent the day having fun there. My kids and wife looked like they had a lot of fun today, I too had some fun lapping my kids and wife on the go kart tracks. We ended the day picking up some fried chicken to eat at home, which I ate getting rather toasted on some beer and booze. To,orrow we are checking out another venue. It will be another day of fun and booze. I seriously cannot complain nor feel ungrateful for having this experience. It is nice to have some highs to balance out the dark lows.
that's beautiful!
glad you are having a great time and creating amazing memories with your family!

Reactions: Ineedtodie
R

Regen

I stay in my power
Aug 20, 2020
That's great! Enjoy it! And remember for future that this is something that you like. I hope you can enjoy the other days too and you will find a good place for the birthday party. Thank you for sharing this!

Reactions: Ineedtodie
R

Red-Eyed-and-Blue

Dec 27, 2022
Damn brought a tear to my eyes. You seem to have a lot of good things in your life worth saving. I wish I could have a wife and kids someday, though my chances for that aren't that high I'm afraid. Take care!

• Hugs
Reactions: stermc, Ineedtodie, Regen and 1 other person