aroutinemalaise

aroutinemalaise

May 24, 2020
hey everyone! after my last post i ended up going to the hospital last minute, and spent from the 9th-17th in a psych hospital. since i drove 3 hours away, into a more populated area (i live in the north west US), the hospital was def just there to keep me safe. i didn't really gain anything from it except some really cool friends, and some new prescriptions. i should be getting a full mental evaluation in the next 2 weeks.

i have been taking dph again, which keeps me nice and dissociated until they finally can try to figure out what's wrong with me and how we can fix it. i appreciate everyone on here, you all were part of the reason i decided to stay. seeing everyone's kindness to a complete stranger, and this forum's openess to new ideas/helping people was very enlightening. signing off now now, blessed be

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: strand, Broken Chimera, Deleted member 19276 and 13 others
SpottedPanda

SpottedPanda

I'm all about coffee and cigarettes
Jul 24, 2019
Congrats on the new perspective, glad to hear you're getting the help you desire

Reactions: Saed
B

Brokenwithbpd

Mage
Jun 15, 2020
I met my husband in a mental hospital after we both tried to ctb

• Wow
Reactions: MeriDeath and SpottedPanda
MeriDeath

MeriDeath

Im on the edge of reality
May 10, 2020
I met my husband in a mental hospital after we both tried to ctb
Wow Amazing how you want nothing but death for yourself and then surprisingly you find love which is the opposite to death and all of a sudden the suicidal thoughts are gone.

B

Brokenwithbpd

Mage
Jun 15, 2020
Wow Amazing how you want nothing but death for yourself and then surprisingly you find love which is the opposite to death and all of a sudden the suicidal thoughts are gone.
Well I can tell you they definitely aren't gone. That's why I'm on the site

MeriDeath

MeriDeath

Im on the edge of reality
May 10, 2020
Well I can tell you they definitely aren't gone. That's why I'm on the site
Yeah, I get you. I for example know love wouldn't save me now. But it was nice to read this, however.

SipSop

SipSop

Arcanist
May 7, 2020
Well said.