angeldevil

angeldevil

angel kinnie
Feb 26, 2023
i swear this was an accident but i was cutting plastic keychain thinggy with a razor blade cuz i wanted to replace it with metal one n also the blade worked well so why not. well when i cut through it i pushed too hard and made like super super deep scar on my finger. it wont stop bleeding what do i doo:,)

• Aww..
Reactions: leeloosnow
Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
go to the hospital if the bleeding doesn't stop with 20 mins you might need stitches

Reactions: rationaltake
FlameWhisperer

FlameWhisperer

Sigma Wolf
Feb 21, 2023
i swear this was an accident but i was cutting plastic keychain thinggy with a razor blade cuz i wanted to replace it with metal one n also the blade worked well so why not. well when i cut through it i pushed too hard and made like super super deep scar on my finger. it wont stop bleeding what do i doo:,)
Former firefighter here.
Wash the wound with tap water (unless tap water isn't safe in your country), and look at it. If you see a more pinkish color to it, and can see the outer layer of your skin, in other words, if it looks too deep, go to the hospital immediately.

If the bleeding is continuous for more than 20 minutes, or if it is a continuous, rapid flow, or even if it has a very concentrated dark red color (indicating that you are loosing a lot of blood in a short spam of time), like Darkover said, go to the hospital immediately.

If it is no longer bleeding, ceases fast, or isn't that deep, just disinfect the wound with iodopovodone and maybe a band-aid, since it is in your finger, may be uncomfortable or even open the wound as you perform any standard task with your hands on your day to day.

Last edited:
Reactions: Fwompje, Forever Sleep and damnatio memoriae