takeyourshotfunboy

takeyourshotfunboy

Smile...
Oct 11, 2019
I´m sorry I´m not funny anymore. I´m sorry I´m no fun to be around. I´m sorry I lash out at you for the smallest things. I´m sorry I never want to go out. I´m sorry I don´t have the energy or motivation to do anything. I´m sorry you have to put up with my bullshit. Lucky for you, you won´t have to for much longer.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Readytogo#Broken, Dee38, lizinha and 12 others
noctiva

noctiva

the invisible girl
Nov 6, 2019
This describes me perfectly, thank you @diaryofawimpycrow. I say something like this at least every few days to my friend. She is putting up with all my bullshit and she shouldn't have to. I'm a lousy friend, I've always been, but now I'm just an energy vampire, a bundle of panic and anxiety, a burden to my friend.
D, if you ever read this, know that I'm sorry, and that I love you. You deserved so much better from me. :heart:

• Love
Reactions: forever21, TheDevilsAngel, LMLN and 2 others
NeCkDeEp

NeCkDeEp

Experienced
Nov 30, 2019
I completely relate to this, I hope that this makes you feel a bit better but this is what one of my good friends texted me yesterday when I apologized for all the depressing texts I've sent to her: 'you don't need to be sorry, I'm your friend and I'm supposed to be here for you no matter what. It doesn't matter for how long you are feeling low or happy, I need to be here for you. I care about you and I'd genuinely want to know what's going on in your mind.'
I really hope that your friends think the same way as mine because that's how it should be.
About not having any motivation to do something: it's okay, take it step by step. Even if you would only get out of bed, brush your teeth and do groceries: you were able to do something. Don't set the goals for yourself too high rn, take care of yourself please

Reactions: less than