I

imnotsurewhy

Feb 19, 2024
Why is it so fucking hard for people to understand that my life is already ruined ?i m 22 i swear i will kill anyone who will dare to tell me the whole life is ahead of me i dont give a shit No i dont want No friends No relationship No good career its not that i dont think i deserve those things or can't ever achieve I.DO.NOT.FUCKING.WANT.THEM thinking about those things makes me want to smash my head against the wall

• Hugs
Reactions: pain6batch9, landslide2, divinemistress36 and 2 others
opheliaoveragain

opheliaoveragain

Eating Disordered Junkie
Jun 2, 2024
Because it's not human nature for people to agree with that, as a general rule. I'm sure there are people who do understand, but it might just not be the people that surround you. I'm sorry you're feeling like this, it's absolutely fucking frustrating to feel like no one is listening. We're here for you<3

• Love
Reactions: pain6batch9 and divinemistress36
I

imnotsurewhy

Feb 19, 2024
Because it's not human nature for people to agree with that, as a general rule. I'm sure there are people who do understand, but it might just not be the people that surround you. I'm sorry you're feeling like this, it's absolutely fucking frustrating to feel like no one is listening. We're here for you<3
Thank you ,sending love ❤️