I

infi41

Sep 21, 2024
I just want to say I understand. We are all suffering here in some way shape or form, in a way it means we're not alone. I'm not saying this as like I've gotten better or am not going thru with it. I just want everyone to know I love you and I understand, and I wish things weren't as they were. Ppl are awful uncaring beings. If there's anything i can do I dont ever want to put ppl thru the things I went thru or we all are going thru. To the ppl tht are leaving I will see you on the other side. Be safe ❤️

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Tonkpils, Praying 4 a Miracle, CatLvr and 19 others
ThatGuyOverThere

ThatGuyOverThere

David Benatar Enjoyer
Apr 25, 2024
people need a reminder every now and then, that they are not the only one's suffering on this planet, being depressed is so isolating and overbearing upon your life. That we begin to forget that other people exist outside our own little bubbles, that we build up for protection.

So small post like this, always seem to resonate with me in a way that I can't quite explain.

Reactions: Praying 4 a Miracle, CatLvr, chester and 3 others
NearlyIrrelevantCake

NearlyIrrelevantCake

The Cake Is A Lie
Aug 12, 2021
Legitimately cried reading the OP.

Reactions: Praying 4 a Miracle, CatLvr and davidtorez
C

chester

Student
Aug 1, 2024
Thank you for making me feel less alone for a moment. I guess that's why many of us are here. If it was only about finding out about suicide methods, there wouldn't be users posting for a few years with thousands of posts.

By the way, "be safe" sounds a bit strange in the Suicide Discussion section :ahhha:

• Love
Reactions: Praying 4 a Miracle, CatLvr, NearlyIrrelevantCake and 1 other person
S

snuffbun

Aug 9, 2024
I just want to say I understand. We are all suffering here in some way shape or form, in a way it means we're not alone. I'm not saying this as like I've gotten better or am not going thru with it. I just want everyone to know I love you and I understand, and I wish things weren't as they were. Ppl are awful uncaring beings. If there's anything i can do I dont ever want to put ppl thru the things I went thru or we all are going thru. To the ppl tht are leaving I will see you on the other side. Be safe ❤️
You're a good person. I hope your life or your passing goes easier for you. I love you as well, fellow tortured soul.

Reactions: Praying 4 a Miracle
skyflame

skyflame

Oct 1, 2024
This made me cry haha! Appreciate your message, love you too.

Reactions: Praying 4 a Miracle