N

nicali845

Sep 11, 2023
im a 39year old female from n.ireland, i found this site by accident over a year ago it has brought me a great deal of comfort being among others who feel like i do, iv been suicidal from i was 13 iv made several failed attempts over the years to the point iv nerve damage, scars etc and the mental scars from each failed attempt. Each time the people around me who are supposed to love me say im just having a pity party and attention seeker...if i put the reasons why and my life story id be here all day and would def prove im not. Anyway this site has gave me the courage and information i need hopefully to end 39years of suffering and being used and abused in everyway. I feel happy now having the correct info i need so thankyou. Mental health teams and counsellors etc are useless. Im feeling finally good i see maybe an end to my suffering so again thankyou all 😊

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Davey40210, ViniTerrible, MatrixPrisoner and 14 others
W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
Wherever life leads you, always remember that you are family to/for me here and I am honored to have you as a sister.

You are a loving and caring soul and thank you for being you, so wonderful.

Walter

• Love
Reactions: MatrixPrisoner, Tesha, not_telling and 3 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I understand why you'd feel so relieved at having access to a way to permanently end all the suffering, I wish you the best.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: MatrixPrisoner, not_telling, Tokugawa_Yoshinobu and 2 others
not_telling

not_telling

Scared
Sep 9, 2023
I'm sorry you had to live with that through all these years. Glad to know this site helped you, I haven't been here long but it has made a big difference to see this, I've never seen any place with people who can talk oppenly about this, I'm actually still scared to voice some stuff because it's just so weird to know that I can, with no fear of judgement from someone who doesn't really understand. It really is a great community. I hope you have found whatever means suit you to a peaceful end, whatever that may be.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, whywere and nicali845
N

nicali845

Sep 11, 2023
thats exactly the way i was too ❤

Reactions: not_telling
N

nicali845

Sep 11, 2023
I'm sorry you had to live with that through all these years. Glad to know this site helped you, I haven't been here long but it has made a big difference to see this, I've never seen any place with people who can talk oppenly about this, I'm actually still scared to voice some stuff because it's just so weird to know that I can, with no fear of judgement from someone who doesn't really understand. It really is a great community. I hope you have found whatever means suit you to a peaceful end, whatever that may be.
iv got my method but if i wake up again il be devastated

• Hugs
Reactions: not_telling
not_telling

not_telling

Scared
Sep 9, 2023
iv got my method but if i wake up again il be devastated
This time is different, you have information and people willing to help. I'm sorry that it has come to that, but if there is something I can do to help you achieve your peace, I won't judge and I won't hesitate, as I'm sure many others in the site wouldn't either.

Reactions: nicali845
N

nicali845

Sep 11, 2023
iv wrote a suicide letter saying if it doesnt fully work then to let me die i dont want to be here brain dead etc dont know if in the uk it will matter though?

Reactions: MatrixPrisoner
strawb12

strawb12

Student
Mar 26, 2023
being suicidal since you were thirteen is so awful. I'm glad you found this place too & finally have a reliable way out. Best of luck to you

Reactions: MatrixPrisoner and nicali845
Minsu

Minsu

♀️🏳️‍🌈
Jan 17, 2023
Me too, this site has become one of the most visited websites for me.
Before I found this site I was desperately looking for suicide methods, but I couldn't find any reliable ones since google filters results :/

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, MatrixPrisoner and nicali845
Tesha

Tesha

Life too shall pass
May 31, 2020
I'm sorry to hear you're going through this.

I'm afraid you'll need something called an Advanced Directive on your medical notes. This is a very specific document about what care you do not want to receive (it doesn't cover what you do want). If this refusal of care would result in your death (for example refusing CPR or defibrillator to restart your heart), this needs to be done with very specific wording and written at a time you have capacity.

It's not great, but a doctor can't just follow directions in a suicide note. Sorry 🤗

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, nicali845 and whywere
N

nicali845

Sep 11, 2023
so how do i do that? thanka for your advice
being suicidal since you were thirteen is so awful. I'm glad you found this place too & finally have a reliable way out. Best of luck to you
from 13 my life has got unbearable lol

I'm afraid you'll need something called an Advanced Directive on your medical notes. This is a very specific document about what care you do not want to receive (it doesn't cover what you do want). If this refusal of care would result in your death (for example refusing CPR or defibrillator to restart your heart), this needs to be done with very specific wording and written at a time you have capacity.

It's not great, but a doctor can't just follow directions in a suicide note. Sorry 🤗
so how do i do that, thanks for your advice 😔

only thing i fear is them keeping me alive if it doesnt fully work

Last edited:
Tesha

Tesha

Life too shall pass
May 31, 2020

only thing i fear is them keeping me alive if it doesnt fully work
If you do a search for Advanced Decision / Directive on NHS.uk, it'll tell you how to do it. You can find templates online as well. The key here is 'capacity'. If there is any concern about your capacity at the time you signed it / had it witnessed, it won't be followed. I actually got my mental health team to help me with mine….. possibly cheeky, but helps demonstrate I had capacity at the time!

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, whywere and nicali845
N

nicali845

Sep 11, 2023
If you do a search for Advanced Decision / Directive on NHS.uk, it'll tell you how to do it. You can find templates online as well. The key here is 'capacity'. If there is any concern about your capacity at the time you signed it / had it witnessed, it won't be followed. I actually got my mental health team to help me with mine….. possibly cheeky, but helps demonstrate I had capacity at the time!
thankyou so much for you help ❤

• Hugs
Reactions: Tesha and whywere
N

nicali845

Sep 11, 2023

thankyou so much for your advice i was able to do it online today and all i have to do now is print copies of it and sign with a witness and hand them in to my gp etc to put in my medical records aswell as a dnr. And also leave a copy here when im found. thankyou ❤