gggy

gggy

Wishing you the best❤️
Dec 22, 2023
i love that this forum touching this taboo topic, have a judgmental free space with its anonymity that brings, everyone here seems to be nice and give good advice and not harsh or make fun others unlike the real world where ppl are judgmental and think they are superior then others, can't wait to leave this evil world we live in

• Love
Reactions: SMmetalhead36, davidtorez, kunikuzushi and 6 others
Mirrory Me

Mirrory Me

"Life's a mirror, but 'whose' mirror?"
Mar 23, 2023
Well, we're like little angels here in...what's it called?

• Love
Reactions: SMmetalhead36, not-2-b-the-answer, roseleaf and 1 other person
T

ThatStateOfMind

Paragon
Nov 13, 2021
i love that this forum touching this taboo topic, have a judgmental free space with its anonymity that brings, everyone here seems to be nice and give good advice and not harsh or make fun others unlike the real world where ppl are judgmental and think they are superior then others, can't wait to leave this evil world we live in
I think it's because we all have similar experiences and similar thoughts. People outside of this forum may not be able to relate.

Reactions: gggy and SMmetalhead36
thetruetato

thetruetato

Student
Jan 1, 2024
It's honestly quite interesting how there are practically no other websites or forums like this. I feel that being able to talk about mental health without the fear of hospitalization is crucial to anyone who wishes to be happier. And for people who do not, it allows them ways of ending their suffering. For a website so hated by many people, it manages to help those who are struggling regardless of what their intentions are.

Reactions: gggy, SMmetalhead36 and ham and potatoes