princexhhn

princexhhn

call me prince
Sep 26, 2023
i treat him like my son. his name is temmie, he is a bichon frise. i had him since he was a little baby. my father had gifted me him after i attempted to ctb. he means the world to me. temmies been by my side for about 3 years now. i watched him grow from a fluffy tiny baby to the big and healthy dumb little dog he is now. i call him stupid often, but actually my son is very smart— he understands commands and such, but he just doesnt like to listen. hes a heavy eater and so much heavier than his older brother phoey, the mini poodle family dog. temmie sleeps in my bed every night, he is actually asleep beside me right now. hes so tiny and adorable such a cute little dumb dog. he loves playing in the rain and soil… he always gets so dirty i have to clean him everyday. i feel like one of those parents that always show their kid off… i talk about him to anyone and everyone who will listen. this is my amazing son, my temmie boy, smart enough to learn tricks but just doesnt want to. i have no photo of my favourite child right now but will reply to this with a photo of him once i get one.

• Hugs
Reactions: Celerity, peace_van and ClaudeCTTE