• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

reznikoff

reznikoff

Despondent
Jan 13, 2019
My sister is such a funny, kind soul, and she's my best friend. When we were younger we used to have that big sister/little sister rivalry, but over the years since childhood we've become so close and we can basically know each other's thoughts with just a look.

With all that love I have for her, of course I just want her to be happy and healthy. And trust me she's happy, she is just a huge ray of sunshine and she has the best smile. But she's so unhealthy.

She has a lot of health problems to begin with but what really concerns me is her terrible diet. She's 24 years old and has the eating habits of a 13 year old boy. She's lactose intolerant but always treats herself to ice cream and cheese and dairy-rich pasta dishes because she "deserves it" and she throws a fit when we don't get her fast food for lunch.

I suppose it would be fine if she exercised but she stays in her room for 90% of the day, only going out to get snacks or whatever. She goes to college twice a week but that's not a lot of pavement pounding and she usually stops by the campus drugstore to buy snacks. She always complains about how she has no energy and how she runs out of breath quickly and how she knows she's overweight but she doesn't care. Her posture is awful and the way she walks is so concerning.

She gets very offended when my mom or when I call her out on this, and she takes it to heart. But it makes me mad because I only have ONE sister and I will only EVER have one sister. I don't want her to die a young death because of a heart attack or something. She's not monstrously obese by any means, not at all. but at this rate I wouldn't be surprised if she is in like 10 years from now.

I love my sister so much. I know that this little rant might have seemed harsh but I just needed it out of my system. Like I said, I only have one sister. If I lose her then I become the only daughter among my family. I have two brothers so they'll still have me but I won't have a sister. I just want her to see how she's damaging her body and that it's not okay.

TLDR: My sister is extremely unhealthy and doesn't want to change. She takes it as a joke and continues to abuse her body with multitudes of junk food. She's not depressed so it's not a coping mechanism, she just doesn't wanna change

Last edited:
Reactions: TheDevilsAngel and lost_soul83
L

lost_soul83

Wizard
Jan 7, 2019
My sister is such a funny, kind soul, and she's my best friend. When we were younger we used to have that big sister/little sister rivalry, but over the years since childhood we've become so close and we can basically know each other's thoughts with just a look.

With all that love I have for her, of course I just want her to be happy and healthy. And trust me she's happy, she is just a huge ray of sunshine and she has the best smile. But she's so unhealthy.

She has a lot of health problems to begin with but what really concerns me is her terrible diet. She's 24 years old and has the eating habits of a 13 year old boy. She's lactose intolerant but always treats herself to ice cream and cheese and dairy-rich pasta dishes because she "deserves it" and she throws a fit when we don't get her fast food for lunch.

I suppose it would be fine if she exercised but she stays in her room for 90% of the day, only going out to get snacks or whatever. She goes to college twice a week but that's not a lot of pavement pounding and she usually stops by the campus drugstore to buy snacks. She always complains about how she has no energy and how she runs out of breath quickly and how she knows she's overweight but she doesn't care. Her posture is awful and the way she walks is so concerning.

She gets very offended when my mom or when I call her out on this, and she takes it to heart. But it makes me mad because I only have ONE sister and I will only EVER have one sister. I don't want her to die a young death because of a heart attack or something. She's not monstrously obese by any means, not at all. but at this rate I wouldn't be surprised if she is in like 10 years from now.

I love my sister so much. I know that this little rant might have seemed harsh but I just needed it out of my system. Like I said, I only have one sister. If I lose her then I become the only daughter among my family. I have two brothers so they'll still have me but I won't have a sister. I just want her to see how she's damaging her body and that it's not okay.

TLDR: My sister is extremely unhealthy and doesn't want to change. She takes it as a joke and continues to abuse her body with multitudes of junk food. She's not depressed so it's not a coping mechanism, she just doesn't wanna change
You're a wonderful sibling to your sister. Whatever you do, don't give up on her. Despite what she says, she needs you. Just keep trying to help her, even if she keeps refusing to take it. When she's ready, she'll accept your help.

My brother was a heroin addict for years. I never gave up on him and tried for years to get him into treatment, but he never wanted to go. There was nothing I could do, but I kept trying, until the day he died of an overdose......but I never gave up and he knew how much I loved him, so that gives me a little comfort.

Reactions: reznikoff
reznikoff

reznikoff

Despondent
Jan 13, 2019
You're a wonderful sibling to your sister. Whatever you do, don't give up on her. Despite what she says, she needs you. Just keep trying to help her, even if she keeps refusing to take it. When she's ready, she'll accept your help.

My brother was a heroin addict for years. I never gave up on him and tried for years to get him into treatment, but he never wanted to go. There was nothing I could do, but I kept trying, until the day he died of an overdose......but I never gave up and he knew how much I loved him, so that gives me a little comfort.

Yes, absolutely. I just needed to vent about it but I'm not going to stop encouraging her because I love her.

I'm so sorry to hear about your brother. I could never even begin to imagine what it's like to lose a sibling. Like you said, i'm sure he knew how much you loved him. You sound like an inspiring person and a loving soul.

L

lost_soul83

Wizard
Jan 7, 2019
Yes, absolutely. I just needed to vent about it but I'm not going to stop encouraging her because I love her.

I'm so sorry to hear about your brother. I could never even begin to imagine what it's like to lose a sibling. Like you said, i'm sure he knew how much you loved him. You sound like an inspiring person and a loving soul.
Thank you for the kind words. My brother was my only sibling and I miss him more than life itself.....his absence has left a huge hole in my heart and half my soul is now missing.....his death 7 months ago was the proverbial last straw that has caused me to start seriously planning my ctb. I just want to be with him in Heaven and I hope it will be sooner than later.

Reactions: reznikoff