cryvinglightning

cryvinglightning

it gets worse before it gets better.
Oct 27, 2023
i have two cats and a puppy dog. the older cat has been with my family since i was five years old. he's staring at me from my bed as i type this.
i love my poor pets a lot and i would miss them so much. they're one of the reasons why i haven't CTB yet.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: LittleBlackCat, godsseepiestsoldier, Ε. Η. R. and 7 others
wildflowers1996

wildflowers1996

Arcanist
Oct 14, 2023
pets are so wonderful
I love my cat too. She's one of the very few good things in my life

• Hugs
Reactions: Black Sheep One, Ε. Η. R., Praestat_Mori and 4 others
Division Day

Division Day

It's life that scares me to death
Oct 28, 2023
I also adore my dog. Not enough to carry on for him, but he makes it slightly more bearable to still be here and I could never do it without arranging for him to be looked after.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, loopdaloop, WAITING TO DIE and 2 others
cryvinglightning

cryvinglightning

Oct 27, 2023
pets are so wonderful
I love my cat too. She's one of the very few good things in my life
cats are such amazing animals. they're so much more perceptive and affectionate than people make them out to be.
I also adore my dog. Not enough to carry on for him, but he makes it slightly more bearable to still be here and I could never do it without arranging for him to be looked after.
i'm sure your dog thinks you're the best part of his life.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, WAITING TO DIE and wildflowers1996
WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
I have a huge affection for animals, and understand that bond of love you have for your pets.
They really are wonderful and bring a lot of comfort in this dreadful world.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, voyager, loopdaloop and 2 others
P

pole

Global Mod
Sep 18, 2018
mentioning your two cats and puppy dog without including photographic evidence is against forum rules and a crime against humanity. it results in a permanent ban.

we demand pictures of your two cats and puppy dog immediately!

• Yay!
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, WAITING TO DIE, cryvinglightning and 1 other person
cryvinglightning

cryvinglightning

Oct 27, 2023
mentioning your two cats and puppy dog without including photographic evidence is against forum rules and a crime against humanity. it results in a permanent ban.

we demand pictures of your two cats and puppy dog immediately!
hahaha, i almost feel sorry about not including pics. they're all really recognizable, though, so that's why i'm giving them anonimity.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, pole and voyager
voyager

voyager

Don't you dare go hollow...
Nov 25, 2019
cats are such amazing animals. they're so much more perceptive and affectionate than people make them out to be.
Mmh, that's very true. We've had three cats and two dogs, both are awesome, and I'd never partake in a discussion weighing one against the other, but in my experience, dogs will be loyal and love bad owners too, whereas a cat reciprocates in kind. Therefore, people who say that about cats are essentially bad owners (not that a cat would ever admit to having one, probably more the reverse). 😁

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, WAITING TO DIE, pole and 1 other person
cryvinglightning

cryvinglightning

Oct 27, 2023
Mmh, that's very true. We've had three cats and two dogs, both are awesome, and I'd never partake in a discussion weighing one against the other, but in my experience, dogs will be loyal and love bad owners too, whereas a cat reciprocates in kind. Therefore, people who say that about cats are essentially bad owners (not that a cat would ever admit to having one, probably more the reverse). 😁
it's like when people complain about chihuahuas being nervous and jittery. the call comes from inside the house, always.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and voyager
Hyes

Hyes

Oct 28, 2023
At one point, in my household, we had 4 adult cats and 7 kittens. We've since gotten rid of them. One day they were just gone and it was at least a week before I finally asked where they went. We have a Malinois Shepherd now and I would die for this cute ass, sometimes dumb ass dog.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and cryvinglightning
cryvinglightning

cryvinglightning

Oct 27, 2023
At one point, in my household, we had 4 adult cats and 7 kittens. We've since gotten rid of them. One day they were just gone and it was at least a week before I finally asked where they went. We have a Malinois Shepherd now and I would die for this cute ass, sometimes dumb ass dog.
i looked at some pics of malinois shepherds and he sounds like a treat. just a really happy face.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and Hyes
Hyes

Hyes

Oct 28, 2023
i looked at some pics of malinois shepherds and he sounds like a treat. just a really happy face.
He's bad tho. He definitely has anxiety and he hates his crate with a passion. If you tell him to go in the crate cause he's doing something wrong. He'll immediately stop and put on his dumb face lol.

• Hugs
Reactions: cryvinglightning and Praestat_Mori
G

godsseepiestsoldier

Oct 22, 2023
Definitely pets are a blessing on this world. Cats, dogs and birds Definitely up there always so loyal and kind

Reactions: LittleBlackCat, voyager, cryvinglightning and 1 other person
figurehead

figurehead

Student
Sep 27, 2023
i have two cats and a puppy dog. the older cat has been with my family since i was five years old. he's staring at me from my bed as i type this.
i love my poor pets a lot and i would miss them so much. they're one of the reasons why i haven't CTB yet.
Same here. I've got two dogs, beagles. They have literally stopped me from dying not just once. I remember trying to drown in the bath tub whilst my boy barked desperately. Another time, I got up in the middle of the night, carrying a bag full of pills. I was going to take the car and go to some hotel, but my dogs stood in the way until I gave in,

• Hugs
Reactions: cryvinglightning and voyager